Up and Down Again - Disabled

Seifer

This is a quick not to say that Up and Down Again has been temporarily disabled due to two of the five caches having gone AWOL. This really is a shame because all that have done this cache know that it's really good.

I have emailed jeremyp about the second cache because he found it in a different place than everyone else, if nawtcher could email me (michael@geoNOSPAMPLEASEcacheuk.com) and tell me where he found the 2nd cache then that would be helpful.

We will re-build it over the next month or so and hope to eventually get it up and running again in the near future.

I hope that this is not classed as cache advertising.

I'll shut up now icon_biggrin.gif

Michael aka 1/2 of Team Blitz

It's not a matter of win or lose...until you lose icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by MarcB:

Lets hope the unmentionable has'nt happened...

Let's not jump to conclusions - I think the suggestions given on the cache page are a lot more likely:

"we found that the place where the cache is hidden had recently been composted and the cache had probably been taken"

"we set it in the summer and since then, all the cover has gone"

quote:
I don't think it's sabotage, or why did they leave caches 1 and 3? They would have had to visit them to find out where 2 and 4 were.

Indeed, the coordinates for cache #2 are found from cache #1 (along with some other info). Similarly, #3 points to #4.

The main difference between 1/3 and 2/4, is that 1 & 3 are hidden "out of the way" whilst 2 & 4 were much more open (certainly in the winter!), and likely to be found by someone (or their dog) just nosing about.

We'll make sure we choose better locations next time! In the meantime, looks like I need to visit Wollies again to buy a new box!!!

Paul

Team Blitz

White gravel? What white gravel? I can't see any.... heck, who cares!