Discount Garmin Vista (New, 3 left) for sale on eBay...

I spotted this post last night (saturday), and had a look - only one left by then, so I took the plunge...

Bernie, I'd be interested to hear from you (assuming that Sue hasn't 'done' for you...;-) ). Drop me an email at geomaniaNOSPAMTHANKYOUVERYMUCH@aibidil.co.uk , and let me know when it arrives . How did you pay BTW?

So, Bernie has bought one, but have the other two gone to anyone else on the forum?

Regards

G.

...I ordered my Vista on Sat morning (before Sue got up) and it was in my hand Tue morning. I actually had the thing in my hand before the vendor got his money - Internet eBay deals are faster that internet money transfers.

Really pleased, almost as cheap as getting one from the USA but with a European basemap.

Sue & Bernie

Yep, I can concur with Bernie on this. I ordered on Saturday night, and would have had the unit in my sweaty hands by Wednesday morning, had it not been for the sterling efforts of Royal Mail!

Anyway, I had it by yesterday (Thursday) am, and am now getting to grips with it...

By the way, the same guy has just put another batch of Vista's up on Ebay (at £210) and also has some basic yellow eTrex's (at, IIRC, £85) these prics are plus postage/insurance of £6

I suppose that I should say that I have no connection with this guy, apart from as a satisfied customer, BTW

Regards,

G.