cachment placement

Esscafe

Your other thread was asking about permissions, it is true the guidelines say you should obtain permission. I think I can say that in many cases permission is seldom asked for and the cache is just placed. There are many threads which have discussed this subject and you can search for and read them if you wish, from there draw your own conclusions. If you consider where you want to place a cache needs permission then go ahead and ask before you place it.

From my interpretation of the rules a caches can actually placed anywere you want icon_smile.gif. Privat land needs approval for the owners & forestry commision land in out if bounds, as it now has a blanket block on GoeC's being placed on it's land even after all of Tim & Junes hard work. icon_frown.gif

I hope this answers your question.

Kids Caches and Mayhem what a day in the celtic tribal city.

quote:
Originally posted by The Targett Family:

forestry commision land in out if bounds, as it now has a blanket block on GoeC's being placed on it's land even after all of Tim & Junes hard work. icon_frown.gif

I don't think that's right - there's no blanket block, but there's no blanket approval either.

quote:
Originally posted by Tim & June:

We are in no worse a position now that we were before.

SimonG.org - now with added blog!

We did not think a long detailed answer was suitable here icon_wink.gif so we have emailed esscafe direct and hopefully address all his questions.

We would also like to reiterate when it comes to placing caches just carry on as before.

Tim & June (Winchester)

See June, I told you that sign which said 'Unsuitable for Motor Vehicles' was wrong ! icon_smile.gif