The Tales of Dufus the Dawg continues.

I had quite a lot of positive response to my Travel Bug Dufus, the Dawg including many geocachers (and a reporter from a newspaper in Cardiff! icon_smile.gif ) that wanted me to continue the tales of DUfus. I have relented. icon_razz.gif

Periodically, there will be Love Letters between Dufus and Madame Fifi as well as Dufus and the Vagabond Dawgs (posted as Notes on the Cache page). I will try to make them as humorous as I can icon_biggrin.gif

For now, the first DawgLog is from Dufus's love, Madame Fifi who has a surprise in store for Lil' Dufus.... icon_eek.gif

9929_1400.gif

I must say i will be very surprised if Dufus moves in the near future. That area up there in scotland is spasly populated and road/rail links are very poor. Anyone wishing to drive from Glasgow/Edinburgh to get him would have a 6 hour drive 1 way!

Inverness is about the closest BIG town which is still 3 hours drive away + of course the walk to cache site after that! icon_rolleyes.gif

Yep. I noticed that he is placed WAY out from any other caches and potential geocachers....

...he may,indeed be stuck out there for a long while...but who knows. icon_confused.gif

I was hoping to get him out to Ireland this summer and onto France and the restof Europe by AUtumn/Winter. Hopefully Dufus wont have to learn the art of hibernation icon_wink.gif

9929_1400.gif