Nasty Trolly types

quote:
Originally posted by Krazy Kats:

You know I could have stuck the one of me doing a mooner!

icon_wink.gif

A mooner? ye gods!

quote:

Well done Hungry Caterpillars. I like your pic. Think I'll have to do some work on mine.

I know a good builder... icon_biggrin.gif

(sorry Katz; could not resist!)

quote:
Originally posted by DerekReed:

quote:
Originally posted by Krazy Kats:

Just checking to see if my avatar has appeared.

Kats,

It's not useless. If that's you, then it's very nice. Keep it as is. icon_wink.gif

Thanks for that. It's nice to know that someone appreciates me. Take note Omally!!!

No, what happened was that the first picture I put on didn't show up too well so I changed it but it also changed the previous ones.

DerekReed

Will cache for food. icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by DerekReed:

Kats,

It's not useless. If that's you, then it's very nice. Keep it as is. icon_wink.gif

DerekReed

Derek,

You're a creep. icon_smile.gif

I dunno, give me a bottle of red wine, and I don't know when to stopp. icon_wink.gif

Anyone going to Chichester (including the lovely Kats icon_cool.gif), see you there. I'm busy grandkid-sitting tomorrow, so won't get much time to play here.

DerekReed

quote:
Originally posted by The Hungry Caterpillars:

What is that-a couple of caterpillars-I am the good looking one with the beard-my partner let me say so.That is the one on the right the one on the left is totally unaware of this posting.I will BE sent to sleep in the coal hole again.I AM REALLY SCARED -HELP!!!

THIS IS NOT AN INVITATION TO FLAME, IT REFLECTS AN OPINION OF AN INDIVIDUAL AND DOES NOT REPRESENT THE OPINIONS OF TEAM MOTLEY CREW!

I've noticed the use of the word 'partner' (when referring to ones 'wife/husband', 'other/better half', 'fiance/finance', etc, etc.) is becoming more commonplace these days. I must be honest (being in my late 20's icon_wink.gif) and say that I personally prefer the 'old terms' such as 'Kitchen mechanic, 'er indoors, other half, she who must be obeyed, wife/husband etc, etc. 'Partner/pardner' sounds like something out of an old Cowboy film ("Yes, Sirree they used to make such a thing! icon_smile.gif ").

I'm just intrigued as to what others think of this trend. (I have an Honours Degree in Computing which has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.) icon_wink.gif.

motley. adj. varied in appearance or character.

crew. n. group of people.

quote:
Originally posted by Motley Crew:

I've noticed the use of the word 'partner' (when referring to ones 'wife/husband', 'other/better half', 'fiance/finance', etc, etc.) is becoming more commonplace these days.

I use the term 'partner' as I hate the term 'girlfriend', and to stop people thinking that Sarah is my wife, and also from having to explain which Sarah I am talking about (partner, sister or one of numerous friends with the same name) every conversation.

There's a wealth of smutty jokes just waiting to be set loose after your nod to the cowboy film reference. icon_biggrin.gif

------

An it harm none, do what ye will

soapbox.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Omally:

quote:
Originally posted by Kouros:

There's a wealth of smutty jokes just waiting to be set loose after your nod to the cowboy film reference. icon_biggrin.gif

And can I think of a single one? Can I 'eck as like!!

"Woof" quoth he. Oh, and "Grrr" also.

http://www.angelfire.com/space/usenet/

Me neither - I must have led a sheltered life! icon_frown.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Omally:

quote:
Originally posted by Kouros:

And can I think of a single one? Can I 'eck as like!!

"Woof" quoth he. Oh, and "Grrr" also.

http://www.angelfire.com/space/usenet/

I've got a couple of mildly (in my view) smutty ones but not sure if this is the right place to post them! icon_wink.gif Don't want to offend anyone.

"Fear is temporary, regret is permanent!"

quote:
Originally posted by Cholo:

Back to the topic:

A Frenchman was arrested for having sex with a dead woman. His alibi was that he thought she was English. frog.gif

AHH! Irony!

Or should that read

AHH! Irony?

I woke this morning and my boat was not rocking...for one horrid moment I thought I lived in a house!

quote:
Originally posted by Lost in Space:

Heard pre Leeds game:-

http://www.aouo29.dsl.pipex.com/mss-arsenal.jpg

With a comment like that you're not an Arsenal supporter so you are either

a) a Man U supporter which makes you a sad David Beckham groupie

or :P

some other team which makes you a sad loser.

-------

jeremyp

The second ten million caches were the worst too.

http://www.gagb.org.uk

quote:
Originally posted by jeremyp:

quote:

<snip>

or :D

-------

jeremyp

http://www.gagb.org.uk<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

.... and there was everyone else thinking Arsen Wenger and some of his fellow countrymen were the 'sad (bad?) losers'. icon_wink.gif

quote:
Originally posted by jeremyp:

quote:

a) a Man U supporter which makes you a sad David Beckham groupie

or :P

-------

jeremyp

http://www.gagb.org.uk

It's about time Mr Wenger and Mr Ferguson are put in their place otherwise we will finish up with a league the same as the Premier league in Scotland, which will be well boring for EVERBODY. Can i suggest the following to make things fairer - Arsenal and Man Utd are docked 10 points every season for any of the following - whinging, moaning, bad losers, etc. etc. Personal recommendations - Arsene Wenger, a pair of spectacle to see exactly what happens on a football field, - how can he be a top class manager when he misses everything that happens on a football filed, sorry, he only misses things when Arsenal are in the wrong.

Individual awards go to the following -

Alex Ferguson, the happy cheery chappy award

Martin Keown - the ugliest footballer

Francis Jeffers - The I can't help falling down award

Etc Etc

If the word cup was played between Premier League teams I reckon the each club would be -

Arsenal - would be Brazil. Silky smooth, streets ahead of the rest, but always with the possibility of a bit of cheating, for Rivaldo read Ashley Cole, Francis Jeffers, Dennis Bergcamp.

Man Utd. would be Germany - arrogant but unfortunately keep coming through to win.

Newcastle would be Argentina, quite often there or thereabouts but too often the bridesmaid and not the bride.

Chelsea would be Spain. Often the darling of the pundits but flatter to deceive.

Everton would be Denmark. Occasionally come good, but will always yo-yo.

Liverpool would be Belgium. For no other reason that they are totally boring.

Blackburn would be France. Won the big prize once and have some good players but will need to wait to do it again.

Tottenham would be England. Think they are better than they actually are.

Middlesbrough would be Scotland. Never won anything, never will.

Charlton would be Norway. Always a pain in the bum due to team spirit and willingness to battle.

Man. City would be Sweden. Neither nowt nor summat. Inconsequential really.

Fulham would be USA. Tried to be flashy gatecrashers and did quite well, but don't know what to do next.

Southampton would be Turkey. trying very hard to join the big boys party.

Villa would be Holland. Once a big team but now just a team of huffers and puffers.

leeds would be Italy. Sometimes do well but with a nasty and violent underbelly.

Bolton would be Wales. Doing well to be where they are at the moment but will always struggle in the big time.

Birmingham would be Ireland. A bunch of cloggers.

West Ham would be Portugal. Can be pretty towatch but shouldn't believe the hype that surrounds them.

West Brom would be Poland. Small and cuddly but simply useless

Sunderland would be San Marino, Faroe Islands, Andorra, Liechenstein or Luxembourg or any other non entity. They simply haven't a clue.

Rant over, hope I haven't upset too many people.

quote:

<snip>

Rant over, hope I haven't upset too many people.

I'm sure the Portsmouth & Leicester supporters are miffed you left out their team ... and West Ham & Sunderland? Aren't they in a lower division now? icon_biggrin.gif