Nige hits 300!

GAZ

Well done Northumbrian! Pleased you logged your 300th from the cache bash at Alston!

Gaz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm SURE I can get the car closer!

Congratulations from me as well.

All I need to do is notch up a few hundred more caches, and I may even catch you up. icon_biggrin.gif

One day my sigline will stop changing.

Until then, it's "Lost in the woods? Not if you remembered to waypoint the car!!". icon_smile.gif

thataway is the last place I ever found signs of anyone getting in here...

I am a proud member of the Geocaching Association of Great Britain.

If you would like to have a say in the future of geocaching in the UK, please visit http://www.gagb.org.uk

Many thanks for all your kind words, and many thanks for placing the caches for me to find. I have enjoyed finding them all, and very nearl'y all of the places I had never been to or seen before, I have met a lot of very nice people whilst out and about hunting them and I look forward to meeting the cachers I have not yet come across, Best wishes to you all

and to celebrate , I am going to see that new play. To Cache Or not To Cache, it was written by a czech icon_smile.gif

Nige

The Northumbrian is a member of The Geocaching Association of Great Britain