New Website by The Targett Family

Went on to Kenn's chat and had a great talk to him.

It is a nice chat program that opens easily.

Thanks Kenn and Liz maybe we can work out a time schedule for chat sessions like they do on claychat in the States. icon_smile.gif

I woke this morning and my boat was not rocking...for one horrid moment I thought I lived in a house!

quote:
Originally posted by The Targett Family:

See what you think!

Great new site. icon_cool.gif I particularly liked the caches link which I'm assuming will grow into a photo gallery of the caches you've visited?

quote:
Any Suggestions?

A bit pedantic, but your grid reference for the cache in West Sussex, SU 83293 3546, is invalid. It should be SU 83293 03546. There's a bug in geocaching.com which removes leading zeros from each half of the grid reference! icon_rolleyes.gif

In this case, it's obvious that there's something amiss, but for some caches, gc.com shows a valid grid reference which is tens of km from the actual cache! icon_eek.gificon_mad.gif

Nice clean site, that works well. I visited the site and tried the chat room ( my first experience) and spent a pleasant 2 minutes talking to myself, which was nice! icon_smile.gif

I particularly liked the caching with kids info, and have no doubt that will grow as they get upto new exploits. (a compete change of clothes becomes a necessity, as kids with boots will trip just before the puddle and fall headlong into it)

Keep up the enthusiasm

Lance

It's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.