UK / US Travel Bug Exchange

We'll be visiting England July 1-5 and will have at least four US travel bugs we'd like to place in UK caches or get into the hands of some UK cachers.

We're also more than happy to take any UK TBs back to the US for more adventuring.

Let us know and we can arrange an exchange!

John and Carrie

The Robot Family

[This message was edited by The Robot Family on June 22, 2003 at 02:10 PM.]

Oops... I should have said that we will be staying in downtown London near the Baker Street Tube Station. (Just saying we'll be in England was a bit vague. icon_confused.gif )

So if anyone would like to meet us in London, that would be fun.

We can make the TB drop-off over dinner or even do a cache if someone is up to it.

Any takers?!

The Robot Family

Unfortunately I can't make it to London around those dates, but I would have loved to! I am holding a TB who needs to go to the US. I was thinking of mailing him to a friend's partner who lives in Oregon, but handing him over to a fellow Cacher would have been much more fun!

I hope you have a wonderful trip to the UK, and hopefully the weather will stay bright for you!

Sam

~ Love many, trust few, learn to paddle your own Canoe ~

~ We can't run away for ever ... but theres nothing wrong with getting a good head start ~

quote:
Unfortunately I can't make it to London around those dates, but I would have loved to! I am holding a TB who needs to go to the US. I was thinking of mailing him to a friend's partner who lives in Oregon, but handing him over to a fellow Cacher would have been much more fun!

hubby and i will be in bournemouth next week -- if that's at all convenient for you i'd be happy to bring the bug back home to massachusetts with me!

rothko

I've sent an email to Mr. Hedgehog, but it bounced. I tried through the GC site but not sure if it witn through.

So...Mr Hedgehog... if you haven't received our email, please contact us. Or for that matter, if you have received our email, please contact us! icon_smile.gif

Kennamatic - got your email and will email you back!

Anyone else want to join the fun?! Just let us know (robotman@direcway.com).

John

The Robot Family