What's everyone up to, then?

Kouros

Well, I remember the consensus was there wasn't to be a an organised Cache In - Trash Out event as such, and we all kinda said we'd just do our own thing... so...

What's everyone going to be up to this Saturday, then?

Personally, I'll be down at one of my own caches (charity starts at home, right?) as I walked past there earlier today, and couldn't believe how much the trash has accumulated. I'll be down there, shifting old bits of cars that sem to have appeared, and general rubbish. Anyone wishes to join me they can (plug! plug! - I won't say which cache for fear of advertising, but if you want to join me, email me).

Enough about me... what you doing?

------

An it harm none, do what ye will

soapbox.gif

I'll be taking a couple of carrier bags and some sturdy gardening gloves with me on Saaturday, then I'll not mind picking up all sorts of "lovely" rubbish! Of course, we all should pick up a bit of rubbish every time we go out a-caching: if for any reason then let it be to show certain authorites (HCC, FC, and many more) that we're a responsible bunch who actually do care about the countryside. I'm sure there'll be few, if any, dissenters... icon_wink.gif

Neutiquam erro.

I plan to go to the area of one of my caches and spend a good part of the day there. When I went to have a check on my cache there I saw plenty of litter there. My other half will be at work and I dont want to spend all day in the garden ,got lots of digging I dont want to do!

Hope the weather stays fair, forcast looks poor.

Ovine Geocacher

quote:
Originally posted by adrianjohn:

I plan to go to the area of one of my caches and spend a good part of the day there. When I went to have a check on my cache there I saw plenty of litter there. My other half will be at work and I dont want to spend all day in the garden ,got lots of digging I dont want to do!

Hope the weather stays fair, forcast looks poor.

Ovine Geocacher

Bahhhhhh,

we will be following AdrianJohns example and tidying up our closest cache. We've even bought some cache in trash out bags from mark - which are so nice it seems a shame to use them.

Bear rescues a speciality!

London & UK Geocaching Resources: http://www.sheps.clara.net

icon_smile.gifWell I went and did my bit for CITO. I had a very good mornings work even if I say it myself. I spent about four and a half hours and collected thirteen bags of trash, I was beginning to think I had bitten off more than I could chew.

When I had a scout round a week or two before I saw a fair bit of litter, until you start looking for it you don't realise how much there really is. I didn't get it all I left some for another day. No really my car was full and I was feeling just a little tired. Give me cache hunt any day!

Ovine Geocacher

1220090_400.jpg

We will be visiting our local caches tomorrow (Sunday) to have a bit of a tidy. We couldn't do this today as we had some other business to attend to - WE HAVE A NEW TEAM MEMBER!

Team Tate are pleased to annouce the latest arrival to the Geocaching community - Maggie - a boxer pup born in March 2003.

She will be joining us on our excursions just as soon as she is all jabbed up!

Team Tate

Remember - if it's moving, it's not dead...