Leeds cachers?????? (deliberte plug contained within)

If you live in leeds answer this one simple question.

In the next month are you going to the continent to one of the below countries

Monaco

France

Spain

Germany

Yes??? well if yes then please make your way soon to the geocache Great Dib. It is near Otley and contains my TB which wants to go to the continent, so get it, take it with you and thebn place it in a cache when you get there!!!!!!)

Thanks!!!!!!

To be honest i was unsure whether to post up the note or not. but i thought it was worth a try (specially after i was told today that my other TB will never be placed because the bloke who has it says that he has got rid of his GPS and so of course this limits my TB's movements icon_frown.gificon_eek.gificon_mad.gif

To be honest i was unsure whether to post up the note or not. but i thought it was worth a try (specially after i was told today that my other TB will never be placed because the bloke who has it says that he has got rid of his GPS and so of course this limits my TB's movements icon_frown.gificon_eek.gificon_mad.gif

quote:
Originally posted by jeremyp:

That's what they're there for.

Thanks for that... at least now I know my place! icon_rolleyes.gif

Just so you know... I am in discussion with the powers that be to try and get the UK cachers a number of forums instead of just this one, my intention is to have forums for cache/TB advertising, UK Newbie questions etc etc.

I will discuss TB advertising with the other admins and let you know, hopefully we will have an answer before much longer.

Watch this space

quote:
Originally posted by jeremyp:

That's what they're there for.

Thanks for that... at least now I know my place! icon_rolleyes.gif

Just so you know... I am in discussion with the powers that be to try and get the UK cachers a number of forums instead of just this one, my intention is to have forums for cache/TB advertising, UK Newbie questions etc etc.

I will discuss TB advertising with the other admins and let you know, hopefully we will have an answer before much longer.

Watch this space

quote:
Originally posted by lathama:

i was told today that my other TB will never be placed because the bloke who has it says that he has got rid of his GPS and so of course this limits my TB's movements icon_frown.gificon_eek.gificon_mad.gif

He lives close to you, go round and get the bug back off him.

a.

quote:

i was told today that my other TB will never be placed because the bloke who has it says that he has got rid of his GPS and so of course this limits my TB's movements icon_frown.gificon_eek.gificon_mad.gif

He lives close to you, go round and get the bug back off him.

a.

quote:
Originally posted by Monz:

... I am in discussion with the powers that be to try and get the UK cachers a number of forums instead of just this one, my intention is to have forums for cache/TB advertising, UK Newbie questions etc etc.

This sounds like a very sensible idea Monz - compared to other countries the UK forum looks to be one of the more active country for(ums/a).

-----------------

el10t

mobilis in mobili

unfortunatly he does not live close. the user "jamz" has a profile which says he lives in birmingham, but after an email to him he says he actually lives in Milton Keynes icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif there are enough caches round there but he seems that my tb will not make it outside of the users 4 walls icon_frown.gif

unfortunatly he does not live close. the user "jamz" has a profile which says he lives in birmingham, but after an email to him he says he actually lives in Milton Keynes icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif there are enough caches round there but he seems that my tb will not make it outside of the users 4 walls icon_frown.gif

quote:

Am I mising something or couldn't you get him to post it to you?

Chris

"We're not lost - we just don't know where we are"

London & UK Geocaching Resources: http://www.sheps.clara.net

quote:

Am I mising something or couldn't you get him to post it to you?

Chris

"We're not lost - we just don't know where we are"

London & UK Geocaching Resources: http://www.sheps.clara.net