who takes a camera

mookey

quote:
Originally posted by Dan Wilson:

every single cache, i have a great screen saver of our travels. Its good to let people know that there cache is still in good tact. Just wish people would take photos with mine!

Co-ordinates with yours would be a good start icon_biggrin.gif

just kidding

I almost always bring the digital camera and usually post a few pictures in my logs. We met a couple new cachers on the trail once and they recognized us from the pictures in our logs. We post so many pictures that I've been accused of shameless self promotion.

Mark

We always take a camera, and we allways leave it in the car. We like too see pictures, so please take more, and upload them.

Lazy Leopard:

Get youself a cheep Digital camera (£40) they take low res pictures under 100k so:

easy to upload

no waiting for processing

No cost to develop.

My My Nia,,,,you like to see pictures but ont take them...LOL.

I wish people would take more pictures too.Even if they arent all that good,,,,but if everyone took a picture then the caches would be more fun

I know I would fin it satisfying to see someone at the place I planted the Cache.

WESTSIDE RESPEK! Lets get the party started! xxxx

I have a Kyocera S3 which is a very small digital camera. I have it with me all the time in a case on my belt.

I do take pictures of the cache's that I have found. But I forgot to take a pic of the best cache find. That was when I found the final 'Sherlock' cache. What a plonker...