Newbie checking in!

minstrelcat

Hi folks - me and my hubby Adam just started caching at the weekend and we are hooked!

I first found out about Geocaching via Yahoo picks (can't remember if I found the site directly or via a link to another site) but didn't do anything until the BBC Southeast Inside Out programme reminded me.

Already got some potential locations in mind for our own caches!

Regards,

Lisa

quote:
Originally posted by minstrelcat:

Hopefully avatar is now working...

You might need to log out of the site and back in again to get it to appear.

Welcome aboard.

[Edited - it now seems to be working (another cat picture!) so ignore this post except for the "Welcome aboard" bit]

Rich

mobilis in mobili

As "The Cat" above said, welcome to the fold. We hope you get as much pleasure out of caching as we do.

Now hang on, there's a few "cats" around here now. In fact the first three posts on this thread are all from cats. Any relation icon_biggrin.gif

Also, June and I are getting a little worried 'cos our avatar has a mouse in it. icon_biggrin.gif

Happy caching

Tim & June (Winchester)

See June, I told you that sign which said 'Unsuitable for Motor Vehicles' was wrong ! icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Team Tommy:

And..... DOGS RULE!

Debbi

This thread is still 3-2 up in favour of the cats. Musical notes and mice count for neither side.

[Added later: Contributors only count once regardless of number of posts made so spamming campaigns like the Good Shepherds efforts below are futile icon_biggrin.gif ]

Rich

mobilis in mobili

[This message was edited by el10t on February 12, 2003 at 08:38 AM.]

...just striking a blow for the ovine contingent.

POWER TO THE SHEEP!!!

(oh, and hello to minstrelcat)

(EDIT: Apologies for the mess below. I think my browser had a sudden attack of pro-sheep enthusiasm, and decided to strike more blows for the ovine contingent than I ever intended!!!)

[This message was edited by The Good Shepherds on February 12, 2003 at 09:13 AM.]