Is the game still on

philgn

Has lethargy replaced enthusiasm, whats happened to TB football, if it wasn't for the cat it would have been an health hazard by now. Mind you it could end up in the Guinness book of records for the longest game in human history. My interest is watching it's progress and i'm getting pretty bored. PS. if there's any future games I want to be on the cat's side

If you want it to move faster, stop watching and start playing! It isn't a spectator sport so I suggest you get involved.

I honestly can't see how you can accuse those playing to have replaced enthusiasm with lethargy when you didn't get enthusiastic enough to sign up in the first place. Still, you are aware that you are able to sign up at any time so its not too late for you to make a difference icon_smile.gif

Rich

mobilis in mobili

If you want it to move faster, stop watching and start playing! It isn't a spectator sport so I suggest you get involved.

I honestly can't see how you can accuse those playing to have replaced enthusiasm with lethargy when you didn't get enthusiastic enough to sign up in the first place. Still, you are aware that you are able to sign up at any time so its not too late for you to make a difference icon_smile.gif

Rich

mobilis in mobili

There's only three playing, the other 50 or so are spectating, ther's only one other sport I can think of that doesn't have spectators.

The reason I didn't sign up in the beginning is that I am lethargic, and the first to admit it, but mind you any game that the ball moves at an average speed of 146 yds. an hour, I could well be interested in, but then, will I still be drawing breath when the first goal is scored

quote:
Could someone else have a go now as the game is getting a bit lonley.

You are dribbling the ball superbly, but be prepared, we odds may tackle you at any moment.

quote:
If the odds have not touched the ball yet as it is up north. How are thay ever going to score a GOAL.

To be read by evens : Do not be fooled we have a very cunning plan which is just coming to fruition.

To be read by odds : Oh my god, he's right, what are we going to do!

icon_biggrin.gif

Finding your caches - Losing my marbles.

quote:
Could someone else have a go now as the game is getting a bit lonley.

You are dribbling the ball superbly, but be prepared, we odds may tackle you at any moment.

quote:
If the odds have not touched the ball yet as it is up north. How are thay ever going to score a GOAL.

To be read by evens : Do not be fooled we have a very cunning plan which is just coming to fruition.

To be read by odds : Oh my god, he's right, what are we going to do!

icon_biggrin.gif

Finding your caches - Losing my marbles.