UK TB Race

Im a little in the dark as to the rules of the TB race. I have noticed that Mr Hedgehog has already visited 3 counties but he has only been logged in at one cache he has also been moved on to most of his visits by the same cacher/s i.e DJH. Is this in the rules i thought the TB had to be logged into a cache and moved on th another cache by a differant Geocacher icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks

Bounty Hunter1

Strangers are only friends you have not met yet

Bounty hunter I have sent Djh an email.

There is not a rule for this but I have asked him to stop.

Here are the two emails I have sent to him.

quote:
Hi there I am getting worried about your movements with the UK Racing Hedgehog http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=30157

It seems you have taken the TB under your wing.

Whilst it is not in the rules for one person to move the TB from county to county, I think It could been seen as unfair and could ruin the race for other competitors.

If this is so please drop it in a cache and leave it there for another person to find.

The other question that arises is:

Are you really travelling all those miles for the race or are you sitting @ home a just filling in the appropriate details as a find?

If this is so then please stop what you are doing !

I will post this email into the UK TB Race forum for every one to see.

Kind Regards

Kenn

RETRACTION:

quote:
Hi there my wife read the email I sent you earlier a said it sounded like I was accusing you of cheating.

I'm sorry if the email I sent earlier sounds like that.

I am certainly NOT accusing you of anything of the sort.

I am only thinking out aloud of how the TB's Travels could be misconstrued by others.

I am sorry if you found this to be the case and please accept my apologies.

Kenn

I am hoping that he will leave the TB in the next cache for a different person to find.

GEOC.gif | tbrace.jpg

At the risk of sounding a hypocrite, I must admit I did the exact same thing with Woodys World Jnr TB before I put him in the race.

I reckon, though, that it should be a case of "find it, hide it, let someone else grab it" for the race. Then the TB's will follow a more "natural" course... icon_wink.gif

Seeing as there are prizes on offer for the TB race, multi-logging is a tad unfair.

"Woof" quoth he. Oh, and "Grrr" also.

What Trolls?

quote:
Originally posted by DerekReed:

Come on, Bob the Builder. Get running...

Oh Dear!! He's gone missing from Water Lily Lake Loop cache. icon_frown.gif

Have emailed the obvious suspects, (who appear to cache together... icon_rolleyes.gif) and hopefully he will get logged out to tell us where he is.

quote:

quote:

Come on, Bob the Builder. Get running...

Oh Dear!! He's gone missing from Water Lily Lake Loop cache. icon_frown.gif

Have emailed the obvious suspects, (who appear to cache together... icon_rolleyes.gif) and hopefully he will get logged out to tell us where he is.

Good news... After a clever bit of detective work on local caches, where the same user names appeared together, I've managed to find the TB grabber, and Bob the Builder TB is back in the race.. icon_biggrin.gificon_smile.gif

One day my sigline will stop changing.

Until then, it's "Lost in the woods? Not if you remembered to waypoint the car!!". icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Bounty Hunter1:

Im a little in the dark as to the rules of the TB race. I have noticed that Mr Hedgehog has already visited 3 counties but he has only been logged in at one cache he has also been moved on to most of his visits by the same cacher/s i.e DJH. Is this in the rules i thought the TB had to be logged into a cache and moved on th another cache by a differant Geocacher

I quite agree with this. That's why I mailed TTF to have them discount the couties that djh moved Henry Hedgehog around. I think djh was only trying to help.

Peter

Mr and Mrs Hedgehog

quote:

BTW in case anyone is interested they are having a TB race across Canada soon. We are entering a hedgehog (Hayley) in this one... http://members.shaw.ca/jcoutu1/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My Travel Bug Hedge D Hog is in the USA at the moment wanting to head North to Canada. Might be interesting if they got to meet up in a cache and cuddle up together (very carefully watching out for the prickles of course LOL!). better warn you though he likes his beer!!

AUT PAX AUT BELLUM

Originally posted by Liz Codd:

Hey Paul,

I'm the owner of squeaky, where do you want the bribe money sent?

just fold them all up & slip them into one of my caches icon_smile.gif

And good news... "I tawd I taw a puddy tat" has just moved on from Hampshire at last, and is now in Dorset!!!!

Paul

My wife uses a cache box to take her sandwiches to work... how odd!

Hi there Everyone

I'm sorry I have not updated the leaders board for a while. This is due to Computer problems, moving home and trying to buy a business.

WoodSmoke has kindly taken the task on himself to update the new leaders board. I will endevor to get back on track once the house move is over(end of Oct hopefully)

So please use the link for the leaders board posted by WoodSmoke.

Happy Racing

The Targett Family

GEOC.gif | tbrace.jpg