Xmas Bash Pictures

The Hornet

I've added some extra pics taken by Lost in Space. As you will see I haven't edited ANY of them icon_wink.gif

If anybody else has any they want to share feel free to e-mail them to me and I'll add them to the site.

Peter

It is better to regret something you did, rather than to regret something you didn't do.

HERE are the ones I took before my batteries went flat.

If you want to download them Hornet and put them with your pics feel free.

It might be better to keep them all on one page instead of several different sites! icon_smile.gif

Merman

I woke this morning and my boat was not rocking...for one horrid moment I thought I lived in a house!

quote:
Originally posted by The Merman:

If you want to download them Hornet and put them with your pics feel free.

It might be better to keep them all on one page instead of several different sites! icon_smile.gif

Done! Mermans pictures are now included here along with mine and LiS's

It is better to regret something you did, rather than to regret something you didn't do.

Looks like Hornet's radiator is leaking again.

Quick, her waters have broken, put her in the back of the van, another delivery for June's signature item.

See, I told you "Watermeads Wetlands" could be done without a boat !

Tim & June (Winchester)

See June, I told you that sign which said 'Unsuitable for Motor Vehicles' was wrong ! icon_smile.gif

..what *was* that large hose doing piddling water across the car park ALL DAY LONG for? I never did get to trace it's origin or reason.

No trees were harmed during the production of this posting, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced....

quote:
Originally posted by el10t:

"Transit Van Gives Birth"

- The Sport

Rich

_mobilis in mobili_

Mother and ammo boxes doing well

Centurion main battle tank cited in paternity case.

Showing my age here... guess it should be Chieftain MBT

[This message was edited by Pharisee on January 21, 2003 at 06:04 AM.]

quote:
Originally posted by MCL:

..what *was* that large hose doing piddling water across the car park ALL DAY LONG for? I never did get to trace it's origin or reason.

From what I could see, the other end (pre-pump) was down what looked like a well, so I'm assuming it was trying to keep the water out of the cellars...

Paul

Team Blitz

White gravel? What white gravel? I can't see any.... heck, who cares!

quote:
Originally posted by Moss Trooper:

Definitly showing yer age Pharisee.. should be Challanger MkII

I stopped playing with Chieftains 20 years odd years ago icon_smile.gif

Moss de Boss... Sorta

Funny... I don't feel that old but I did notice the other day that Map***s had a GPSr holder designed for bike handle bars that would fit on the old zimmer frame a treat icon_wink.gif

John

quote:
Originally posted by SimonG:

I just noticed how much Hornet's disembodied head in http://www.pgh.d2g.com/geocaching/xmas/rimg0020.jpg looks like Holly from Red Dwarf. It's uncanny.

http://www.SimonG.org

You are so right (Do they still show the old Red Dwarf progs, I don't have a TV so would not know)

I woke this morning and my boat was not rocking...for one horrid moment I thought I lived in a house!

Ya got me bang to rights guv! icon_rolleyes.gif

I did a fairly major re-organisation of my website at the weekend and missed one of the links. Sorry to anyone inconvenienced. All should be OK now.

Unfortunately the forum setup doesn't allow me to change my original posting so here's the new link.

Peter