Why today

Why oh why oh why oh why am I NOT outside today lapping up this beautiful sunshine icon_frown.gif I hate working on days like today it makes me feel like I am missing out on the world.

Who else is stuck in at the heat of today wishing they were out caching instead of being slomped infront of a computer screen!!!

PID

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm Bad, I'm Bad you know it you know!mikejackson1-vi.gif

www.buckscaching.co.uk

It could be worse,

I am sitting in a class room - just about brain dead after doing 6 weeks worth of course in 3 weeks! I've learn't so much their can't be any room for anything else - I've had to stop listening this afternoon in case I forgot where I live icon_biggrin.gif

Still there is a nice sunny weekend to look forward to so if I was a tupperware box hiding somewhere....I'd be scared!

Chris

If only life had an undo button....

London & UK Geocaching Resources: http://www.sheps.clara.net

I know exactly what you mean Pid.

I didn't get a chance to go out caching earlier today, because I left the GPS in the car, but I did go out for a nice long ride through the countryside.

Can't help but feel guilty about it though... finals are coming up, and I *should* be slomped in front of a computer screen/books/lecture notes getting as much as I can done before the fateful day.

*Sigh* - You just can't win.

------

An it harm none, do what ye will

soapbox.gif

I'm not working.

But I don't like this weather !

Dog walking at 8 this morning was too hot (for him and me), and locally we have lots of roadworks to get stuck in. I've been hiding indoors in a cool room all afternoon, while Boysie has been enjoying his new paddling pool.

Still, I suppose it's better than rain.

Maria

If only life had an undo button....

London & UK Geocaching Resources: http://www.sheps.clara.net

Well I finished at 12:30 so I spent a very pleasant couple of hours doing two new local caches and a check on one of my own (cos Wronskian couldn't find it last weekend)

Then I stopped off for a quick beer on the way home.... excellent icon_biggrin.gif

John

Age and treachery will always triumph over youth and ability.

I'm afraid that I am just going to sit on the patio with the terribletwos and a bottle of Veuve Cliquot, whilst littlestdodgydaved cooks barbeque for our 22nd Wedding Anniv......

sounds OK to me.......

dodgydaved

I'm NOT lost, I know exactly where I am, I'm here!

icon_biggrin.gif Hello All! Just to really p*** you all off, I´m in Benidorm at the moment enjoying the fantastic sunshine. I know you are all having sun too but I bet it´s nothing like this. I´m not really that sad to be spending time on a PC as I´m checking the caches in Alicante for tomorrow.

Adios Amigos!!!

Well I finished work at 5:30pm and played foootball til it got dark which wasnt too bad. When I say I finished work at 530...I MEAN 530icon_smile.gif more like 5:29 and 59 seconds I was right out that door!!

Looking forward to a weekends caching!

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm Bad, I'm Bad you know it you know!mikejackson1-vi.gif

www.buckscaching.co.uk