I want some of these.....please...

Come on, guys... it's bad enough trying to find a tupperware box in a bunch of stinging nettles. If you're going to stick one of them things on Chesil Beach and call it a cache, I'm going to call it a day icon_biggrin.gif

John

Age and treachery will always triumph over youth and ability.

quote:
Originally posted by Pharisee:

Come on, guys... <snip>If you're going to stick one of them things on Chesil Beach and call it a cache, I'm going to call it a day icon_biggrin.gif

John

Oh nothing so easy John...nothing so easy!!

I woke this morning and my boat was not rocking...for one horrid moment I thought I lived in a house!

quote:
Originally posted by Chris n Maria:

Mind you only a complete swine would place one of these under heavy tree cover icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Trees? Never mind trees: Merman and I have much more evil plans in mind!

BWAHAHAAAA!! icon_biggrin.gif

"Woof" quoth he. Oh, and "Grrr" also.

quote:
Originally posted by The Merman:

This is a very neat idea http://shop.Groundspeak.com/productDetail.cfm?CategoryID=4&ProductID=24#

Mark, you just have to get some of these in stock at G:UK. In time for the HCC would be good, although I don't hold out too much hope of that.

As Chris and Maria have said, similar stones have been used for their microcache at the Epping Forest meet and some others. The one we have was sold as a 'spare key' stones, and was inherited from a previous owner of the house paranoid about locking themselves out. icon_biggrin.gif

Richard

Originally posted by Richard & Beth

quote:
The one we have was sold as a 'spare key' stones, and was inherited from a previous owner of the house paranoid about locking themselves out.

The stones on sale at Hawkins Bazaar are actually sold as "spare key stones".

I don't know how our 18 year old would fair after coming home in the early hours and trying to find a stone with a key in it! icon_biggrin.gif

Debbie

quote:
Originally posted by THE BRAMBLERS:

The stones on sale at Hawkins Bazaar are actually sold as "spare key stones".

I don't know how our 18 year old would fair after coming home in the early hours and trying to find a stone with a key in it! icon_biggrin.gif

Debbie

You mean he hasn't got the co-ordinates? icon_wink.gif

One day my sigline will stop changing.

Until then, it's "Lost in the woods? Not if you remembered to waypoint the car!!". icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by THE BRAMBLERS:

Originally posted by Omally

quote:
Chesil Beach, eh? Hmm... sounds good. Merman, what say you?

Hey Omally, you don't need to wait to get these, they are already here. You can buy them at Hawkins Bazaar shops or at http://www.hawkin.com.

You could probably get a bucket and spade there as well! icon_biggrin.gif

If you look around that site, you'll also find some "Hornet Glasses" icon_smile.gif

My wife uses a cache box to take her sandwiches to work... how odd!

quote:
Originally posted by TheCat:

I am placing an order with GC.com in the next week and rocks will be included. If I can have some idea of who wants some email me at mark@geocacheuk.com I will do the rest. I will have them before the HCC Event.

Mark (TheCat)

http://www.geocacheuk.com

Mark, the speed at which you react to things on the forums is amazing ( cat like?)

Keep up the good work.

(Every one needs a bigger letterbox!)

Just to let you all know I have just ordered some of the Micro Cache Rocks from GC.com. They are available for order from the GC.UK On-line Store. I expect them some time next week. GC.com have had quite a run on these stones selling all they had within a week, but I have managed to get 10 for now. Depending how well they go I might placve another order for them in time for the HCC Event. Those that have requested them please place your order ASAP to avoid disapointment.

Mark (TheCat)

www.geocacheuk.com