Travel bug football:- Odds signup here

If you are interested in playing travel bug football and you birth date is 'odd' (ie the 31st of August) please add your name and your approximate location to the topic.

If somebody can be nominated as team captain makes him/herself know to me we should be on course for kickoff tomorrow, ie Saturday, the 10th of August.

It would be helpful to keep a player list, although this topic should help with that. For this game joining a team after kickoff should be fine, as long you are added to the team list.

Don't mention the mushrooms

17th of June is my Dad's, We're in the middle of Hampshire

If no-one else voulenteers, then I would willingly become team captain as I have a lot of time to do things, but someone older and with more experience might be better suited.

Team Blitz

Ok, we've found it, now where did we put the car?

[This message was edited by Team Blitz on August 09, 2002 at 12:37 PM.]

[This message was edited by Team Blitz on August 10, 2002 at 03:30 AM.]

I'm 13th December. West London.

Well, we appear to have a reasonable but tightly packed defensive wall! Jar Jar Binks, a nocturnal mammal and a broken down tin robot. Excellent. icon_rolleyes.gif

I should think the opposition are quaking in their buggerboots. icon_biggrin.gif

Finding your caches - Losing my marbles.

I'm 13th December. West London.

Well, we appear to have a reasonable but tightly packed defensive wall! Jar Jar Binks, a nocturnal mammal and a broken down tin robot. Excellent. icon_rolleyes.gif

I should think the opposition are quaking in their buggerboots. icon_biggrin.gif

I have created a team mailing list, to discuss tactics, but mainly to insult the evens!!

To subscribe, e-mail

travelbugfootballodds-subscribe@yahoogroups.co.uk

If it takes a while to get the first newsletter, sorry, but I have to approve each group member to check sure that they're part of this team.

It would be helpful if you could e-mail me (michael@woodgreen.free-online.co.uk) at the same time, stating your Yahoo ID, geocaching name and date of birth

then I can approve you quickly and more easily

Thanks

Team Blitz

Ok, we've found it, now where did we put the car?

quote:
Originally posted by Team Blitz:

Not to be outdone, I've created a logo for the odds... but I dont know how to put it in a forum post!

Can someone please help me!!

...sigh...

Alright, I'll give you a clue, but only so I can make fun of your logo. Try adding the following to your next post (but with square brackets instead of squiggly ones):

{img}http://img.Groundspeak.com/user/avatar/50809_700.jpg{/img}

I'm sure even an odd can work it out from there... icon_razz.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Team Blitz:

Not to be outdone, I've created a logo for the odds... but I dont know how to put it in a forum post!

Can someone please help me!!

...sigh...

Alright, I'll give you a clue, but only so I can make fun of your logo. Try adding the following to your next post (but with square brackets instead of squiggly ones):

{img}http://img.Groundspeak.com/user/avatar/50809_700.jpg{/img}

I'm sure even an odd can work it out from there... icon_razz.gif

As no-one else seems to have voulenteered, does anyone have any objection if I become team captain.

This is you last chance to object....

Michael aka 1/2 of Team Blitz

"It was "On display" in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet, in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying beware of the leopard!"... ever thought about going into GEOCACHING!!

quote:
Anybody who can only come up for a logo for their team by ripping off the opposition's logo has got to be good for the opposition

Rip Off! In marketing circles that's what's known as a creative interpretation!

I vote for Michael of Team Blitz to be captain for his good idea of letting the evens do the donkey work and we just profit from it! icon_smile.gif

quote:
Anybody who can only come up for a logo for their team by ripping off the opposition's logo has got to be good for the opposition

Rip Off! In marketing circles that's what's known as a creative interpretation!

I vote for Michael of Team Blitz to be captain for his good idea of letting the evens do the donkey work and we just profit from it! icon_smile.gif