I never leave home without it..

Thought it might be interesting to see if people have bits of equipment they always take caching with them. I try never to be without a trekking Pole as I find it almost indispensable when caching from helping me get up slippery slopes to prodding about in the undergrowth.

Does anyone else have a piece of kit they can’t cache without???

Chris

"We're not lost - we just don't know where we are"

London & UK Geocaching Resources: http://www.sheps.clara.net/Index.html

Yeah, my Camera. If I forget it or run out of batteries i always have to revisit the cache and get some snaps even if its like 30 miles away. At the Jersey farm cache we got there got the cache, realised the batteries in the camera were dead, went back to the car, drove to a shop, baught batteries and went back again. Also i usually take my gps with me icon_wink.gif

Yeah, my Camera. If I forget it or run out of batteries i always have to revisit the cache and get some snaps even if its like 30 miles away. At the Jersey farm cache we got there got the cache, realised the batteries in the camera were dead, went back to the car, drove to a shop, baught batteries and went back again. Also i usually take my gps with me icon_wink.gif

I always try and remember to take the wife - very useful for carrying sandwiches and heavy stuff.

Other than that: a pen and a torch. Been caught out before, for not having one or the other upon me!

Mark

----------------------

I was technical once

Pen (relic hunters)

Compass (tim & Jons #2)

Boots (too many to list)

Trinket (ditto)

Travel Bug (left it at home again)

Torch (watermead wetlands #2) 8:30pm

and lastly I wish I could remember to weypoint the car (All forest ones)