Who wants to adopt my "Virtual Geology" cache series?

subucni97

Hi,

as part of my last university project, I created the "Virtual Geology" cache series (incomplete) at Saarschleife, Saarland. There were supposed to be 10 caches in total, but as I unknowingly placed a few in a nature reserve, unfortunately not all of them were published.

Who would like to take over the maintenance and preservation of the caches in the future and maybe even complete the series (caches have all already been hidden, some of them need a new hiding place).

Cheers

subucni97

• Funny 1

Vielleicht die Frage als Note in die Cache stellen oder andere Owner in der Gegend ansprechen oder .... 

Das klingt jetzt erstmal hart, aber was macht diese Cache so toll, dass sie adoptiert werden sollten? Die meisten Cache die eine Adoption bekommen sollten, sind sehr alt, irgendwie selten (wie z.B. Webcam Cache) oder haben viele Favoritenpunkte, weil sie irgendwie besonders sind. Wenn ein Platz frei wird, setzten vielleicht andere Owner neue Ideen um?