My Brill-iant Cache!

Ben Pid

Hello everyone!

I placed my Cache not so long ago, But I would like to know if I placed it in a place which People do not find interesting, I thought alot of People would goto visit my cache, I spent ages on the page and ages finding the perfect location but so far only my Uncle has bothered to find it icon_redface.gif(

Its in Brill, Which I thought would be accessable for people from all over as its an equal Distance from quite a view places.

Visit my Page its called "The Brill-iant Cache"

Please give it a go guys!

Me xxxx

quote:
I placed my Cache not so long ago, But I would like to know if I placed it in a place which People do not find interesting, I thought alot of People would goto visit my cache, I spent ages on the page and ages finding the perfect location but so far only my Uncle has bothered to find it icon_frown.gif

Don't worry about it, I tend to find that visits go in fits and starts, some weekends I'll get several sets of cachers at mine, other times it's quiet for weeks on end. You may find that things will pick up over the Easter break as people get out and about as well.

quote:

Its in Brill, Which I thought would be accessable for people from all over as its an equal Distance from quite a view places.

If you read my log entry in Watermead Wetlands II log book, you'll see that I was actually going to do the Brill cache on my way home from Watermead, but then I had a call from Computer Futures on the way back to the car and ended up talking jobs to them for a while, so by the time I'd finished with them was a bit late!

Hopefully I'll get back up that way in the next couple of weeks. Brill is one of these places I've always meant to visit having seen pictures of the village in the 30's reading about the old Brill Tramway. Always wondered if there is anything left, as it's not even marked as disused railway on the maps now. icon_smile.gif

Richard

It's on our "to do" list as are the Watermead ones. Dave's Dad lives in Ivinghoe, so we'd planned to combine them next time we go to him.

They're in a good location but when you are the first Geocachers in an area then it takes a while to build "critical mass" as we discovered around the Chippenham area.

Longer trips are planned by everyone and groups of two or three caches help because people will travel to this number rather than one. You've now got a good grouping.

we spent 2 days placing a multicache (James Bond 007) and only one person has 'found' it in about a month. I place another one (Down to the Wood) and 4 people do it straight away, (and it only took us 30 minutes to place.

and

we drove past Brill on the day you placed it, twice, so when we got home we were annoyed to have missed it. But it is on our 'todo' list as the 2nd closest to home.

Well...I read all your replies tofay...cheers guys..

Someone went today, but didnt find it,,,appears from the log he didnt read the clue, I would suggest that not reading the clue b4 attempting this one is not the wisest descision! Its quite similar to Caches like Thar She blows lot of walkers etc...so the cache is in a place which I hope noone would find it, Read the clue and go up the slope and look right thats essential.

Good luck guys I hope you enjoy the cache.

Ben xxxxx

WESTSIDE RESPEK! Lets get the party started! xxxx