T&J get their first 500.

Well done you two! Couldn't have chosen a better cache to mark the anniversary (IMHO).

Just think of all those bears that have been released - I just hope they are all being looked after properly, I've just tucked ours up with Dunk who hurt his arm today, they are making him feel a lot better! icon_smile.gif

Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Why is it that when you're out for a walk carrying a map everyone asks if you're lost?

Well done to you both - 500 is some achievement! icon_biggrin.gif. You picked an excellent series to clock up the the half century too. Keep on hunting.

"Fear is temporary, regret is permanent!"

motley. adj. varied in appearance or character.

crew. n. group of people.

icon_wink.gifYeah! What they all said. Baaaa.

Seriously though, well done Tim and June you deserve a big round of applause for your achievement. icon_cool.gif

Now please can you do your next five hundred up north a bit and give some of us up here a chance to rescue a T&J Bear. icon_smile.gif

adrianjohn

Have boots and GPSr, will cache for fun!

Well done from me too - couldn't have happened to a nicer couple. But I agree with adrianjohn - we'd love to see a few bears up north, proper north that is icon_wink.gif - woops now I've upset Pooter and Silver Fox and the other north of the border - sorry! icon_rolleyes.gif

Member Geocaching Association of GB

Many congratulations on reaching the 500.

I know everyone normally wants to know favourite cache etc. etc but I'd really like to know how you've managed to find the time to do all the stuff you do, I reckon you've found the secret to 28 hour days with 8 days to a week. icon_smile.gif

Finding your caches - Losing my marbles.

I just had to join in the congratulations T&J. A very warm welcome to the exclusive "500 Club". That makes 3 of us now (I think) or do you count as two? icon_wink.gif

Very, very well done guys. Looks like I'm going to have to get busy now. icon_smile.gif Slytherin, are you watching icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Peter

Enthusiastic user of GeocacheUK - Information, not control.

It is better to regret something you did, rather than to regret something you didn't do.

quote:
Originally posted by The Hornet:

Very, very well done guys. Looks like I'm going to have to get busy now. icon_smile.gif Slytherin, are you watching icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Watching? We stopped caring about numbers a long time ago.

500 is a great achievment though. Well done T&J.

Remember the next 100 is always the hardest.

Alex & Kim

------------------------------------------------

Knights of the Green Shield stamp and shout.....

Thanks you guys.

We have enjoyed all of it, really !

Many have asked us how we do it, (and probably like the other high finders) we have one simple rule. Don't let work get in the way icon_biggrin.gif

Our thanks go to all those who have planted the caches we have found in so many varied and interesting locations.

We have met many truly wonderful people, and downed a pint with a good proportion to those. Cannot think of any other pastime where you can play at your own rate, but with so many other people at the same time.

Another driving force is the bears, we have to keep hunting at a rate of knots because you lot keep finding them too soon. We are constantly amused by the logs about them and we promise to try to make it at least a little bit "up north" so we can hide some in that direction.

With any luck, the knee will be fixed real soon, and then after a few weeks we will be back in full force.

Thanks again all.

Take care and happy caching,

T&J

quote:
Another driving force is the bears, we have to keep hunting at a rate of knots because you lot keep finding them too soon

Just proves how popular they are. We know how happy we were when we found our first T&J bear (a Mk3). I'm sure the Mk1 and Mk2 must be worth more than the crown jewels now icon_smile.gif

Any message is from Mr Hedgehog.

Congratulations on reaching your first 500 caches icon_smile.gif. Sorry I didn't reply earlier but I haven't been "active" for the past couple of months.

Well done.

Andy.

----------------------------------------

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. - Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by Subarite:

Sorry I didn't reply earlier but I haven't been "active" for the past couple of months.

Tut tut! Go and stand in the corner, Andy, and recite the Geocachers Mantra "I must go caching, I must go caching, I must go caching" 100 times. icon_wink.gif

Welcome back, old chap! icon_biggrin.gif

"Woof" quoth he. Oh, and "Grrr" also.

Congratulations on an amazing achievement Life is just an illusion, albeit a very elaborate one.

I'm about to chalk up me 500th, post, that is. Just wondering if you blokes or blokettes could start one of these threads to celebrate that extraordinary occasion? No?.....I didn't think so. :)