Be Warned..........!

......never go caching with someone who calls himself "The Hornet".

There we were, half way up quite a steep embankment searching for a tupperware box, when all of a sudden I see Hornet skidding down at quite a rate of knots.

Oh dear he has slipped, I thought, but no! The silly old bu**er had put his hand in a wasp's nest!

I had to try hard not to laugh until I got stung in the hand and my hand swelled up to twice it's normal size!!

If you ever get asked by the Hornet to go caching - think twice!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

OH DEAR! I actually cant stop laughing! thats hilarious.

We have a new Dan and Pid I think! A wasps nest! OH MY! thats gotta hurt.

I just tried to call Hornet to see how the invalid was fairing up, seems he has hit the sack with his hand in a sling! lol

To make matters worse The Hornets lost 3-0 to Gillingham...

Aren't Hornets the arch enemy of the Wasp on the insect chart anyway? LoL.

I'll go caching with ya Peter---I like daring situations!

Pid icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Ben Piddington http://www.buckscaching.co.uk

So there I was, running for my life and all I see was LIS laughing his head off. No thoughts of rescuing his driver and guide, oh no.

Next thing he gets stung himself! Ahhh! Of course as you can imagine I'm all sympathy and concern for his wellbeing icon_wink.gif

As for you Pid with all this HA HA HA nonsense, where's your sympathy for my anguish and suffering? 3-0! Oh yes and the sting.

My advice, never go caching with a partner. See what happens to me, remember what happens to D&P when out together. The only safe way to geocache is in glorious isolation icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

It is better to regret something you did, rather than to regret something you didn't do.

Sorry Peter I just couldnt help but laugh...

I agree caching in glorious isolation would be better, but then who would there be to moan at when Dan insists on going back to the car a different way to what we came...hehe. Sorry Dan mate I just cant help not wanting to get lost.

Peter, I think you should go caching with me and see the fun you would have! icon_wink.gif

Pid

Ben Piddington http://www.buckscaching.co.uk

quote:
Originally posted by Lost in Space:

I haven't mentioned our "evening" yet, where Hornet ended up buying drinks for the whole pub.........but that's another story for another day.......

Generosity is my middle name (P G Howard) - anything to foster North - South relations, especially after several pints of the local ale and a few bottles of wine. Still doesn't explain how I went to sleep in one bed and woke up in a completely different one (alone alas!) icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gificon_smile.gif

It is better to regret something you did, rather than to regret something you didn't do.