I would like to go geocaching...

zuker

Hello all. My name is steve and I am from the US. I have been geocaching for a couple of years now and will be in London on the 7th of march. I was kind of hoping to find a cache in your country. Any assistance would be great. I am currently in Budapest, Hungary. I have found 2 caches here so far. Will try and get a travel bug to bring to the UK. If any one is interested in helping a fellow geocacher out for a day i would love to do it. you can email me at suzuki1750@cs.com

thanks

Steve Schilling

St. Louis,MO. USA

Unfortunately I have to work on Friday.

If you are willing to hop on a train then I would suggest you do the Tomb Raider - Mission I cache (GC2843). It is in Brookwood Cemetry (Where a lot of the Graves are for allied forces lost in various wars) and some really stange tombs. It's a massive cemetry and is realtively easy to get to from London. All you ned to to is get a tube(Subway I think you call it!) to Waterloo and get on a train that stops at Brookwood station( Takes about 45 minutes from Waterloo). Brookwood station is right next to the cemetry. It's got to be one of the best caches I have done.

There are a few 'real' caches in London. Most of them however are vitual caches. I have only been caching in London once so there are probably other people better qualified to give you tips on caches worth visiting.

Hope you enjoy your visit!

Thanks

Chris

LASSITUDE- (noun) Tiredness and apathy: a state of weariness accompanied by listlessness or apathy[15th century. Via French from Latin lassitudo , from lassus 'weary'.]

If your are willing to catch a train to Winchester (just over an hour from London I believe) I can pick you up and am available to cache all day. depends on your schedule. E-mail us if you are interested.

Tech-no notice

Have Fun in London! there are some funky caches..

Dans Birthday on Friday so may be a tad hungover on Saturday but wish you luck! and a prosperous trip in sunny England :-)

Pid

--------------------------------------------------------

One ring to rule them all, One ring to find them, One ring to bring them all and in the Darkness bind them!

www.buckscaching.co.uk