.csv Autoroute files

Longitude

Thanks Moss, I'll give it a go.

As for my username and choice of avatar, it was obvious members gave a lot of thought to what they should be known as and a suitable avatar. Some are amusing, some a bit obscure and others demonstrate a clear connection to our pastime. If anybody hasn't seen the program called Longitude I would recommend it as an excellent example of early efforts at perfecting an accurate means of navigation. As Jeremy says my avatar is called an H1 and is the forerunner for the H4 clocks found on modern ships. Not sure if GPS navigation has completely superceded Harrison clocks. If your interested more information can be found on the National Maritime Museum website http://www.rog.nmm.ac.uk/museum/harrison/k2.html

quote:
Originally posted by Longitude (formely martic10)As Jeremy says my avatar is called an H1 and is the forerunner for the H4 clocks found on modern ships.

An H1? I thought there was only one.

By the way, I have an H5 in my garage icon_wink.gif

(obscure reference to Only Fools and Horses)

Rich

mobilis in mobili

quote:
Originally posted by Longitude (formely martic10)As Jeremy says my avatar is called an H1 and is the forerunner for the H4 clocks found on modern ships.

An H1? I thought there was only one.

By the way, I have an H5 in my garage icon_wink.gif

(obscure reference to Only Fools and Horses)

Rich

mobilis in mobili