Obtaining a number cache descriptions for one area

I am wondering if anybody knows of a way to getting cache descriptions softcopy that I can read on my Laptop?

Geocachings palm query gives you the description in PRC format which is only useable (as far as I know) on a Palm device.

Has anybody else found a way of getting the data in a flat text format? (Without Cutting and Pasting!!!)

Thanks

Chris

LASSITUDE- (noun) Tiredness and apathy: a state of weariness accompanied by listlessness or apathy[15th century. Via French from Latin lassitudo , from lassus 'weary'.]

Best way I've found is to download your custom query(s) in GPX format then use Watcher to display it on the Laptop. It's almost like having access to the cache pages without being online.

It is better to regret something you did, rather than to regret something you didn't do.

Thanks for the help. I have Installed Watcher on my Laptop and am looking forward to a week on the Norfolk Broads and hopefully a couple of cache visits while we are there. Really wuite impressed with Watcher. I have also installed MobiPockets PC Ebook Reader as a backup.

Thanks for the help.

Chris

LASSITUDE- (noun) Tiredness and apathy: a state of weariness accompanied by listlessness or apathy[15th century. Via French from Latin lassitudo , from lassus 'weary'.]