Queens Oak Pictures Online

Ugly old bugger.....Thats Peter Howard you are speaking of! LoL, bite that tongue! hehe

Its Dan and Anna in Foto 1......

THERE IS ALSO MEANT TO BE ONE OF ME

I climbed right up on top of the stone for that foto and it didnt come out icon_frown.gif or is it just too obscene?

Pid

Watch out its a Golfcourse... (Team Dan and Pid)

quote:
Originally posted by Pid:

THERE IS ALSO MEANT TO BE ONE OF ME

I climbed right up on top of the stone for that foto and it didnt come out icon_frown.gif or is it just too obscene?

Sorry, only 27 pictures in the camera. icon_frown.gif

Incidentally, picture 13 is a rather well known bear before he started on his travels...

Richard

quote:
Originally posted by Lost in Space:

I know I'm not there, but I know the ugly old b****r in photo 4

How dare you call me a b****r icon_frown.gif Ugly maybe, old certainly but straight as they come!!! icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Pity you haven't managed to find it yet or everyone could admire your Adonis like features.

Yes I admit to being ugly mug number 4 (with the red MG in the background). Now about this slideshow feature, I never knew it existed so methinks some messing about with XP is in order icon_smile.gif

Sat in my car as there were people about. This was my very first cache find. Got to say I am not photogenic. I did it at lunchtime as I work in Binfield. Seems like this cache has 'broken in' more than one Geocacher. Still think it is a great hiding place.

Paragraph that was here has now been removed as it was wrong ;-) . Will not say any more about it. It's not worth the effort.

Is there any chance of putting names to faces in the slideshow when you have enough feedback?

Glad the pic of PID did not come out. I suspect he is a nutter and god knows what he was doing in the picture he took. Probably involved an axe though.

Cheers

Chris

LASSITUDE- (noun) Tiredness and apathy: a state of weariness accompanied by listlessness or apathy[15th century. Via French from Latin lassitudo , from lassus 'weary'.]

[This message was edited by Lassitude on July 21, 2002 at 01:10 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by Lassitude:

Just a small note to you all about photo 15. Robin was actually removing the CD from the cache (That CD was in the cache when I found it).I guess he wanted to provide photographic evidence of it ;-).

Cheers

Chris

Just to set the record straight. Chris, I don't know who told you that, but whoever it was is a liar.

CHECK THE LOGS

That photo was taken just 30 minutes after we visited the cache with Rincewind and Luggage on the 25th August. See his log of that date where he says 'Left 2 of my Free CD'. The log has been edited to remove his first declaration of wanting to use Geocaching to further his business ventures.

The next photo (16 the camera counts down and therefore taken before) is June and Luggage.

Just setting the record straight, and I suggest that we not mention this again because the thread will rightfully be locked.

Tim & June (Winchester)

To cache, or not to cache. That is the question !

Oh to hell with the work. icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by el10t:

Jeremyp and Subarite are on the photo-sequence equivalent of different time zones.

I was going by the number that appeared in the URL of the full sized image. The first picture was numbered "0" on that basis which is entirely natural for me as a C programmer icon_smile.gif

-------

jeremyp

The second ten million caches were the worst too.

http://www.jeremyp.net/geocaching

quote:
Originally posted by jeremyp:

quote:
Originally posted by el10t:

Jeremyp and Subarite are on the photo-sequence equivalent of different time zones.

I was going by the number that appeared in the URL of the full sized image. The first picture was numbered "0" on that basis which is entirely natural for me as a C programmer icon_smile.gif

BTW, that picture of me is historical in that Queens Oak was my first ever find.

-------

jeremyp

-------

jeremyp

Ok, I've stuck some captions on the big versions of the pictures with name, and the date of the visit from the logs. You may need to refresh the pictures to get the new versions to download.

Is great to think that Queens Oak started off so many cachers. Incidentally, just had another first time cacher log the cache start off the new camera. Described the cache as 'ancient' icon_biggrin.gif

Richard

P.S. People like Scotty who end up spending so long in the pub drinking that they end up searching for the cache in the dark will be pleased to hear that the new camera has a built in flash. icon_wink.gif