Garmin Mapsource 4.09 Upgrade available

Just to let you folks who have Mapsource software from Garmin the 4.09 is available for download. I don't think it is a very impressive upgrade but it's free if you own it.

Thanks

Chris

LASSITUDE- (noun) Tiredness and apathy: a state of weariness accompanied by listlessness or apathy[15th century. Via French from Latin lassitudo , from lassus 'weary'.]

I saw that about Minesota. I'm waiting for "remove fragment of map to the west of the River Severn because the inhabitants have no sense of humour" icon_smile.gif

Ha, ha if anybody tries to flame me for being racist it'll just prove my point icon_smile.gif

Seriously though, the release notes seem to be automatically generated from their change control system otherwise each set would not have the comment "change version number from 4.0.x to 4.0.x+1"

-------

jeremyp

The second ten million caches were the worst too.

http://www.jeremyp.net/geocaching

I saw that about Minesota. I'm waiting for "remove fragment of map to the west of the River Severn because the inhabitants have no sense of humour" icon_smile.gif

Ha, ha if anybody tries to flame me for being racist it'll just prove my point icon_smile.gif

Seriously though, the release notes seem to be automatically generated from their change control system otherwise each set would not have the comment "change version number from 4.0.x to 4.0.x+1"

-------

jeremyp

The second ten million caches were the worst too.

http://www.jeremyp.net/geocaching

Lazy Leopard

This only started happening when I upgraded to 4.0.8(Beta). I think it may be an 'Enhancement' from 4.0.8 onwards. Don't think you can do much about it (apart from downgrading).

Chris

LASSITUDE- (noun) Tiredness and apathy: a state of weariness accompanied by listlessness or apathy[15th century. Via French from Latin lassitudo , from lassus 'weary'.]