Mott The Hoople - Here's The Photos

The photos are great, I'm impressed with the people who took their own photos, There are usually 6 of us so I never thought about cachers who go on their own.

Does Jeremyp owe you a fiver now?

Are there more photos anywhere else?

That was great to see – Eddie.

I hope that all the others identify themselves.

I am not sure that I should but admit to being No. 1 (hand held by me and in drizzle) even though I should not have been there through foot and mouth. Dare I guess too that 21 is Tess, the faithful companion of "harrypotter". At least it looks like the dog they depicted at Belvoir Lodge as well as on this site.

Anyway thanks for starting me on the trail as Mott the Hoople was my first find!

John Stead

[This message was edited by jstead on March 19, 2002 at 01:08 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by dawnrazor:

quote:
Originally posted by Nia:

That's a good question Nia icon_wink.gif what do you reckon ?

Eddie

Take a cheque? icon_smile.gif

Otherwise, you'll have to come to the Winchester meet to collect unless you can think of a better way to transfer the funds.

-------

jeremyp

We're going to need a bigger boat!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Nia:

That's a good question Nia icon_wink.gif what do you reckon ?

Eddie

Take a cheque? icon_smile.gif

Otherwise, you'll have to come to the Winchester meet to collect unless you can think of a better way to transfer the funds.

-------

jeremyp

Congradulations! I have two cameras in two caches at the moment, and hope they each survive 24 visitors! I can't wait to see some of the pictures. Of course, I always love people posting the pics on the site, but this is something special, indeed. I am sure it captures quite a few 'GeoSneakers' who don't log on the internet.

Bravo!

Go! And don't be afraid to get a little wet!

quote:
we haven't laughed so much for a long time

Heheh does that mean that some of those photos are you then ?

Be warned, this cache took well over a year to fill up a camera-worth of pics, it takes a while and some patience not to dash out and develop it early. (I cracked with 2 pics left to go - and the lure of a fiver icon_wink.gif )

quote:
we haven't laughed so much for a long time

Heheh does that mean that some of those photos are you then ?

Be warned, this cache took well over a year to fill up a camera-worth of pics, it takes a while and some patience not to dash out and develop it early. (I cracked with 2 pics left to go - and the lure of a fiver icon_wink.gif )

quote:
Originally posted by VentureForth:

Congradulations! I have two cameras in two caches at the moment, and hope they each survive 24 visitors! I can't wait to see some of the pictures. Of course, I always love people posting the pics on the site, but this is something special, indeed. I am sure it captures quite a few 'GeoSneakers' who don't log on the internet.

Bravo!

I've decided not to accept any more bets if that is OK icon_smile.gif

-------

jeremyp

quote:
Originally posted by VentureForth:

Bravo!

I've decided not to accept any more bets if that is OK icon_smile.gif

-------

jeremyp

quote:

Now THAT'S good, even knowing a bit or Morse there's no way on Earth that I'd have been able to get all that down !

Good stuff icon_smile.gif

Eddie

Very good, sounds like about 15 wpm? Is the program to generate that freely available? If so, when I eventually put together a website, I'd like to use it.

icon_biggrin.gif

It's a bit slower than I would normally send at, but a nice 'fist' (That's a term for the way that someone sends morse)

--. --- --- -.. .-.. ..- -.-. -.- -.. .- .-- -. .-. .- --.. --- .-.

-.. .

--. ----- -.. .--- .- (this is my Amateur callsign, by the way. icon_wink.gif )

--... ...--

Morseman

...-.-

--... ...--

Morseman

quote:

Now THAT'S good, even knowing a bit or Morse there's no way on Earth that I'd have been able to get all that down !

Good stuff icon_smile.gif

Eddie

Very good, sounds like about 15 wpm? Is the program to generate that freely available? If so, when I eventually put together a website, I'd like to use it.

icon_biggrin.gif

It's a bit slower than I would normally send at, but a nice 'fist' (That's a term for the way that someone sends morse)

--. --- --- -.. .-.. ..- -.-. -.- -.. .- .-- -. .-. .- --.. --- .-.

-.. .

--. ----- -.. .--- .- (this is my Amateur callsign, by the way. icon_wink.gif )

--... ...--

Morseman

...-.-

--... ...--

Morseman

The gizmo I used for it is called Audioblast, freeware from HERE. Its really a sound file editing program but for some reason known only to the author there's a morse code .wav maker built-in.

It's a bit clumsy and clunky but it gets the job done and he wrote it for the fun of it so I take my hat off to him. It took me about 5 mins to figure out how to use it so it's pretty intuitive icon_smile.gif

Give me a yell if you have any aggro with it.

Enjoy,

Ed.

The gizmo I used for it is called Audioblast, freeware from HERE. Its really a sound file editing program but for some reason known only to the author there's a morse code .wav maker built-in.

It's a bit clumsy and clunky but it gets the job done and he wrote it for the fun of it so I take my hat off to him. It took me about 5 mins to figure out how to use it so it's pretty intuitive icon_smile.gif

Give me a yell if you have any aggro with it.

Enjoy,

Ed.