Geocaching in Spain?

Danny_Boy

I think it's...

Has anyone been to Spain, and have they done any Geocaching while there?

Hence,

Yes, and I would repeat

etc.

------

O God, I could be bounded in a nutshell, and count myself a king of infinite space, were it not that I have bad dreams.

Hamlet, II.2 252-253

Danny's English is much much better than my Spanish so good luck to him. icon_smile.gif

I voted No but I would like to. The last time I went to Spain geocaching hadn't been invented!!

It is better to regret something you did, rather than to regret something you didn't do.

quote:
Originally posted by The Hornet:

Danny's English is much much better than my Spanish so good luck to him. icon_smile.gif

I voted No but I would like to. The last time I went to Spain geocaching hadn't been invented!

Are you sure it wasn't invented? I came across a 1906 Chinese national geocacher's event winners medal and left it in a cache, Postie found it so he will back me up icon_biggrin.gif

Nige

It is better to regret something you did, rather than to regret something you didn't do.

quote:
Originally posted by The Northumbrian:

Are you sure it wasn't invented? I came across a 1906 Chinese national geocacher's event winners medal and left it in a cache, Postie found it so he will back me up icon_biggrin.gif

Nige

You are MAD icon_biggrin.gif

MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD

Tech-no notice