Buckinghamshire Caches

Please can any members in bucks get out this weekend and plant a brand new cache. Me and Pid my fellow caching partner have completed almost all the local ones and being a poor bartender with little time or money its hard to travel 30 miles a time for a cache. Some new caches in the area would be just great and for anyone who hasnt planted one as of yet i can tell you that the satisfaction you gain from seeing people signing your own cache page is brilliant! give it a go, you wont regret it! Your fellow cachers NEED YOU!

Let us know how you get on with the GPS.

The weeekend before last I dropped my Etrex Summit and it has since kept switching itself off every few minutes. I sent it to their service dept last tuesday and havn't heard anything yet.

In the mean time I had a full weekend of caching in Wilthshere planned so I "had" to buy a basic Etrex that a chap I work with wanted. Once I get my summit back i'll sell him the etrex - second hand.

help i'm becoming an obsessed cacher icon_eek.gif

Chris

"We're not lost - we just don't know where we are"

London & UK Geocaching Resources: http://www.sheps.clara.net/Index.html

Let us know how you get on with the GPS.

The weeekend before last I dropped my Etrex Summit and it has since kept switching itself off every few minutes. I sent it to their service dept last tuesday and havn't heard anything yet.

In the mean time I had a full weekend of caching in Wilthshere planned so I "had" to buy a basic Etrex that a chap I work with wanted. Once I get my summit back i'll sell him the etrex - second hand.

help i'm becoming an obsessed cacher icon_eek.gif

Chris

"We're not lost - we just don't know where we are"

London & UK Geocaching Resources: http://www.sheps.clara.net/Index.html

quote:
Originally posted by Dan Wilson:

Please can any members in bucks get out this weekend and plant a brand new cache.

We placed "On High in Low" last time we were in your area (which you were 1st to get to - natch icon_biggrin.gif ). We'll do a multi or something there soon just for you then icon_cool.gif

Ed.

quote:
Originally posted by Dan Wilson:

Please can any members in bucks get out this weekend and plant a brand new cache.

We placed "On High in Low" last time we were in your area (which you were 1st to get to - natch icon_biggrin.gif ). We'll do a multi or something there soon just for you then icon_cool.gif

Ed.

This is most definatly next on the list-We were ging to do it same day as one but sadly didnt coz it got dark-Hope you had a good time in Cyprus Peter, Now you back fancy doing our new Caches? Brill-iant and Wetlands 2.

As for the GPS, Bit of a blighter Dans broke. I have one on Order though buying it Friday so we should be ok for another Cachathon Sunday.

Ben

WESTSIDE RESPEK! Lets get the party started! xxxx