Geocaching on the National Health.

I had to go to the doctor today for a consultation about stress. To cut a long story short I've been told I have to get out more and geocache for relaxation.

Now all I have to do is try to convince her that I need all new gps equipment on prescription! icon_biggrin.gif

If I follow the doctors advice, any suggestions as to the most "peaceful" cache to visit?

Finding your caches - Losing my marbles.

[This message was edited by kennamatic on May 09, 2002 at 12:58 AM.]

quote:
Did the doc sign you of to go caching - if so I want his number

Unfortunately not, being self-employed I'd only be "skiving-off" from myself icon_mad.gif

I will come across Epping way in the next few weeks and I'm one of the strange breed who live in London and find driving relaxing. Perhaps that explains a lot! icon_eek.gif

Finding your caches - Losing my marbles.

They are not difficult and you can score six in one day! Whats more there is a nice walk around a forest as well. If you want to travel 'Room 101' and 'Combe and find me' have exceptional veiws if you don't mind hills. I won't mention mine though....

Thanks

Chris

LASSITUDE- (noun) Tiredness and apathy: a state of weariness accompanied by listlessness or apathy[15th century. Via French from Latin lassitudo , from lassus 'weary'.]