Oldest Cacher?

We have just logged our find of 'Cumulonimbus Crevice'.Joe & myself(Ray) part of the RayAl&boys team found this accompanyed by my dad (Joes grandad) who will be 79 this year, a pretty good achievement considering the climb to get there. This must make grandad one of the oldest 'active' (definately) cachers around although no doubt ther will be some octagenarian somewhere to beat him. any offers?

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Pid:

quote:
Age and treachery will always triumph over youth and ability

HAHAHA...But it doesn't get you up the tallest mountain without a slow and painful death icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm Bad, I'm Bad you know it you know!http://images2.fotki.com/v22/photos/5/55364/231450/mikejackson1-vi.gif

http://www.buckscaching.co.uk

Pid,

If you check out 'Scotlands First' you'll find my log there (at 2500 feet up) icon_biggrin.gif

Errrr.... I don't seem to remember seeing a Pid entry.... Maybe I just missed it, eh?

John

Age and treachery will always triumph over youth and ability.

quote:
Errrr.... I don't seem to remember seeing a Pid entry.... Maybe I just missed it, eh?

HEHE.....No I took the opportunity to walk down the pub while Im still at the age I don't have to take a drip with me icon_biggrin.gif....

Ok below the belt..Im gonna regret it when Im older...but then least I can say I did it too icon_smile.gif

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm Bad, I'm Bad you know it you know!mikejackson1-vi.gif

www.buckscaching.co.uk

quote:

HEHE.....No I took the opportunity to walk down the pub while Im still at the age I don't have to take a drip with me icon_biggrin.gif....

Pid... I think you've got me mixed up with Dan. Surely he's the one who takes a drip with him icon_biggrin.gif

John

quote:
Originally posted by Pharisee:

quote:

Pid... I think you've got me mixed up with Dan. Surely he's the one who takes a drip with him icon_biggrin.gif

John

John,

Considering his, (Pid's), age, that last comment might just be a little too subtle................... icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Neil