Cachers' Heaven

The Hornet

I was being dragged round the shopping centre by Mrs Hornet this afternoon really enjoying myself icon_frown.gif when I came across this sight which should gladden the heart of any geocacher.

See what you think.

http://web.onetel.net.uk/~pghoward/heaven.jpg

It is better to regret something you did, rather than to regret something you didn't do.

Noooooooooooo, not more Tupperware!

Now, if it had been a stall of ammo boxes then....*drools*.

We need to start a no-more-cheap-plastic-boxes campaign. Cheap plastic boxes crack 'cos they're too brittle, don't seal properly, and....well, they're just not ammo boxes.

I'll crawl back under my rock now.

--

Huga

"Chris, the GPS says it's 53 feet that way [points through hedge]. Oh, I'm standing on it."

quote:
Originally posted by The Wombles (previously Dave & Nicky):

So, Hornet, when can we expect the fake palm tree cache in Central MK shopping centre?

It was about 20 years since I last went there and it will be another 20 before I go again!

Funny though that you mentioned a palm tree as I'm planning my next couple of caches and they will definitely involve palm trees, although real ones. I can also guarantee they won't appear in your "Nearest" list being in St Lucia & Antigua icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

It is better to regret something you did, rather than to regret something you didn't do.