A BIG thank you to Southern geocachers

Postie

I have just got back from a four-day cache trip of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire, and would like to say thanks to the cachers who took the trouble to set all the great caches I did.

To mention a few in no particular order,

Supamonkees

Bowdie

The Four Trekerteers

Lardie

The Wombles

Dave and Vicky

Garry and Jane

Bill D

Erika

The Cat

The Cuthberts

The Moonrakers

The Wobbly Club

Sprintrider, Christine, Sarah and Sean

Give yourselves a big pat on the back from me.

(Every one needs a bigger letterbox!)

Hi Postie, We are glad that you enjoyed our caches and others that you have mentioned.

We are sorry that you were not able to find the TB in our cache "In View of a Hill Fort (Durnford). We have today checked the logbook and have found that between our putting the TB in the cache and your finding the cache it had been visited on the 21 August by two cachers, one who is registered with GC.com and one who is not. I am only hoping that the TB will turn up at another cache soon. Glad that you had a good trip around wiltshire. Come again.

Colin & Daphne aka The Wobbly Club

I'm pleased to see that you enjoyed my caches and the others you did in the area. You found so many in four days that I'm surprised you remember any of our names! icon_wink.gif

P.S. Thanks for the encrypted comment about a change at the location of one of my caches - I'll check it in the next few days with a view to moving it if necessary.

Bill

-------------------------------

"Ah, take the Cache and let the Credit go..."

The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam, trans. Edward Fitzgerald

Cheers Postie,

we had it all planned for this weekend - couple of caches in Wiltshire, both with TB's in them. One was Bob the Builder racing throughout the country - were going to take him into Bath & NE Somerset the 9th English County and then...as I was printing the cache pages last night the TB's disappeared from the list... icon_frown.gif

Never mind, hope you took lots of pictures so you can enjoy the views in your own time - 40 odd caches in 4 days - could this be a form of Japanese caching? icon_wink.gif

"There's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path"