Buying Travel Bugs

OK I do not want to promote anyones business attall...I just want some informatioon for y own reference.

Where is the cheapest and best place to buy travel bugs? I have the best thing in my possession that I want to make into a travel bug! lol. icon_smile.gif

Pid

Watch out its a Golfcourse... (Team Dan + Pid)

quote:
Originally posted by The Hornet:

No I don't have any connection with the guy but I know they can be obtained from Finger in the UK.

Yup,

I've been to their web site and though the bugs were reasonably priced, about £4.50 I think, the carriage for a "small parcel" was I felt very high.....£4.00 odd, it effectively doubled the cost, icon_frown.gif unless you were prepared to but more items?

dodgydaved

quote:
Originaly from Dogydaved ...the carriage for a "small parcel" was I felt very high.....£4.00 odd, it effectively doubled the cost,

That seems a fair price for postage and packaging, having bought and sold a few things on Ebay I'm not supprised at postage costs. Yesterday I ordered an item worth less than £1.50 from my trade wholesaler and the minimum post and packaging is £6.25 plus vat and thats supposed to be a trade price!

"Pay up and look BIG"