The Cat does 100

Congrats to The Cat on reaching the Ton.

I had the pleasure of spending an afternoon with Mark and watching him operate, I thought it was so much fun watching him instead of me wandering around looking for the cache. We even did some night cacheing and I think we both liked it, watch out Dan and Pid!

Let's hear it for 'Pussy'. Not only does he write about caching, develop brilliant web sites (well site) devoted to caching but he goes out there and does it.

It is better to regret something you did, rather than to regret something you didn't do.

Thank you for all those kind words. I love this passtime and am happy when out caching. I am planning another trip to europe this year for 2 weeks solid caching. As for running the GUK site it is a pleasure to give something back to the UK Geocachers. A nicer bunch of people I could never wish to meet. I have enjoied all the caches I have done even my first that took me a couple of hours to find. But then it was my first. As we all know the more you find the easier it gets as you know what to look for. Thanks to you all for your friendship and most of all your caches.

See you when I get 200 hopefully not as long as the first 100 took.

Mark (TheCat)

www.geocacheuk.com

quote:
Your one cacher that in my book has earned himself a congrat, not just for your first ton , but for your children in need work and that fantastic site you have made available to us all

Heartily seconded! Thank-you, Mark & well done!

=====

There's no such thing as a free lunchbox!