Where is Gismos1?

On 14th July, Deb & Martyn made an entry in the log at Stavro Mueller Beta saying, inter alia, that they had taken a travel bug. This is Gismos1 and I am wondering where he has gone.

If anyone out there knows Deb & Martyn, or if they read this, I would be grateful if they would record their log on the Stavro Mueller Beta web page and show that they are going to take Gismos somewhere else by making an entry on his page.

I have waited a couple of weeks in the hope that they would do so and am sorry if a nudge in this way causes offence but Simon who went for Gismos last and I would love to know what is happening.

[This message was edited by jstead on August 03, 2002 at 04:12 PM.]

My 'Roaming Roman' TB has been in the hands of team Nia since April 1st this year. I am not particularly happy about it but have kept my mouth shut (until now)and dropped them a mail from time to tim to try and find out what is happening. I never get a reply. Judging by their account access they are still in the hobby.

Team Nia if you are reading this please let me know what has happened to my TB!!!

Thanks

Chris

LASSITUDE- (noun) Tiredness and apathy: a state of weariness accompanied by listlessness or apathy[15th century. Via French from Latin lassitudo , from lassus 'weary'.]