A couple of new centuries....

Huga

As much as I've made comments about these sorts of things in the past, I thought I'd be first to congratulate Wronskian and MCL for reaching their centuries today at Hornet's "A Literary Bent".

MCL has been caching since 30/7/2002 and Wronskian since 20/3/2002 (in fact I think I was present at both of their first outings - it's all my fault!)- wonder how long their next 100s will take....

'twas a good day out guys, and it's all downhill into madness from here on in.

Well done icon_cool.gif

--

**Mother is the name of God on the lips of all children**

It was Huga's 200th as well. Does something make you think we'd been planning it? icon_wink.gif

While I'm here, hello to everyone in forum-land, old and new. Sorry I don't get much of a chance to hang around here these days (in fact, I don't seem to get much of a chance to go caching these days...) but I do still have a browse to see what's being discussed from time to time. Glad to see it's all so bustling; keep up the good work!

--

Seek and ye shall find (tupperware, ammo boxes, bears, free ISP CDs...)

Well thankyou everyone for your kind words, and yes, Dan, it does seem like only yesterday I beat you to the cache at Crossroads. I still have that rare coin, sitting in front of me on the desk here.

I notice that nowadays it doesn't seem to be the thing to do the old list of best/worst/hardest/easiest etc etc... like we used to. Maybe this is one reason I took so long to reach 100, just so I could cop out!

However I must also congratulate Wronskian for his 100, and also Huga for his 200. Sam is right about the planning though. Originally we had planned to do SimonG's Quantum Re-entanglement (we were the only ones to have done his original Quantum Entanglement completely, including the final Part 2) but the day before the hit, Simon checked his cache and reported to us that parts of it were missing. So we had to hurriedly change plans and decided to do a multicache that we could split up into groups to do simultaneously, in the same sort of way that we would have *had* to do Simon's one.

No trees were harmed during the production of this posting, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced....