Cabo Caches

Guest Moun10Bike

Guest Moun10Bike

Seth! and I just returned from our vacations in Cabo San Lucas. In case anyone in Baja California Sur or planning a trip down reads this, I thought that I'd put in a plug for a couple of caches that we hid while down there:

Playa Del Amor

Solmar Sand, Surf & Scramble

I also want to put in a plug for ca_surveyor's CABO CACHE, which is a great cache with a spectacular view of Cabo. We failed to find the other Cabo-area cache, lovers beach, but we think that it might have fallen victim to Hurricane Juliette in September. The trip out to the beach is well worth it anyway, plus we hid Playa Del Amor nearby so that visitors could hunt for both and be assured of at least one find (for a while, at least! icon_smile.gif).

------------------

Jon (Moun10Bike)

N 47° 36.649', W 122° 3.616'

www.switchbacks.com/geocaching.html

[This message has been edited by Moun10Bike (edited 26 February 2002).]

I'll be down there again this winter and I'll set one up near the old lighthouse on the Pacific side..you have to take a 'tour' to get there (either horses or quad runner) but the 'tour' alone is worth it.

(And besides.. how often have you gone hunting a cache on horseback..?)

I'll bring a few 'bugs' for the other cabo caches too.. we'll see how far they travel.

gil

icon_cool.gif