Cache replacement in Barcelona?

Licorice

Are there any geocachers out there that live in or travel frequently to Barcelona, Spain?

I placed a cache in Parc Güell, Barcelona called "Barcelona's Gecko" about 18 months ago before the ruling of placing caches while on vacation. This cache was quite popular (50 logged visits), but was unfortunately destroyed by non-cachers a couple of months back.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC6560

Since this cache was quite popular, is there anyone in the area willing to re-establish the cache either in the same location or nearby??

Steve a.k.a. Licorice

I remember your cache last week reading the stats of a partner's profile, when it was actived i thought to visit it in winter, because was very near from home so it was one of the easiest to achieve with winter's weather.

i also read your log asking for any geocacher re-establishing that cache and decided to send you an email for help you last sunday, but after reading all the logs i see that the place you choiced is very dirty (trash, condoms...). In Catalunya we only have 81 caches and all are still in beatifull places, so Barcelona's gecko it was'nt the best example.

Altough having a cache in parc Güell is a very good idea i will help you to re-establish your cache in another beatifull place with nice surroundings too if you want.

Thanks