The geoquilt won't be the same without blocks from South Africa!

Guest HIltonfamily

Guest HIltonfamily

Hey...I sent off a packet of 12 bloocks to South Africa so that you all could be a part of the geoquilt. I still haven't received these blocks back. My deadline was yesterday but I really don't want to sew the quilt together without your blocks....Please tell me the status of these and don't worry if they are not all signed....it's just so wonderful to be able to have you be a part of this project!!

I have lost the e-mail of the person I sent the blocks to as my computer's processor is at the shop. So I am hoping that this is the best way to check on the quilt squares.

I look forward to hearing from you...and perhaps feel some of the warmth from your country as it is snowy, cold and grey here icon_frown.gif

DxChallenged

Guest Peter Scholtz

quote:
Originally posted by HIltonfamily:

Hey...I sent off a packet of 12 bloocks to South Africa so that you all could be a part of the geoquilt. I still haven't received these blocks back.

I have lost the e-mail of the person I sent the blocks to as my computer's processor is at the shop. So I am hoping that this is the best way to check on the quilt squares.

It wasn't me. This is the first I've heard of it and I've been on here since Dec 2000.

------------------

Peter Scholtz

www.biometrics.co.za