New Cache

Guest Guy Harwood

Guest Raymond E

Sorry Chaps, This is probably a roundabout way of going about things as I have already posted a comment on your cache page when I first logged in to see it. My suggestion of a more comprehensive or detailed clue is only a tentative suggestion - hence the "IDEA" icon! With all due respects to Peter, some of his easy 'Giveaway" hints on some of his cache sites have taken me HOURS!! Now, if I have no idea what I'm looking for or where to look, its bound to take longer.... Oh Boy! (Would like some input from other searchers, please!!)

Ciao, Raymond E

Guest Peter Scholtz

quote:
Originally posted by Raymond E:

With all due respects to Peter, some of his easy 'Giveaway" hints on some of his cache sites have taken me HOURS!!

You made it sound so easy on the cache logs ...

I think it's important to at least say things like it's burried or cover with rocks etc.

The booklets are in my car. I work in Edgemead, do you pass by there?

------------------

Peter Scholtz

www.biometrics.co.za

Guest Raymond E

Sorry Chaps, This is probably a roundabout way of going about things as I have already posted a comment on your cache page when I first logged in to see it. My suggestion of a more comprehensive or detailed clue is only a tentative suggestion - hence the "IDEA" icon! With all due respects to Peter, some of his easy 'Giveaway" hints on some of his cache sites have taken me HOURS!! His 15 metres of ocean wading turned out to be 150 meters! Now, if I have no idea what I'm looking for or where to look, its bound to take longer.... Only so many daylight hours. Oh Boy! (Would like some input from other searchers, please!!)

Ciao, Raymond E