SWE: nya forum för svenska geocachare

X9

Vi tycker i alla fall att det är trevligt när geocachare av alla nordiska länder kan använda samma forum. Och dessutom så är denna en global hobby. Välkomna med nya inlägg!

We think it is really great if all the geocachers in the Nordics can use the same forum. And yes, this is a global hobby. New topics are welcome!

Mielestämme on oikein mukavaa, jos me pohjoismaalaiset voimme käyttää samaa foorumia. Niin, ja tämähän on maailmanlaajuinen harrastus. Uudet viestit ovat tervetulleita!

quote:
Originally posted by Captain_Morgan&Family:

It looks like most swedish geocachers use nowadays that new forum instead of this... I don't know why, perhaps we finns discuss here too much in finnish...?

Could be!

And if you write your discussion in english so we non-finns could understand it would be more fun... but as always... it´s everybodys choice to do what they want..

/CyberJunkie

"Only two things are infinite,

the universe and human stupidity,

and I'm not sure about the former...."

quote:
Originally posted by hedberg:

This is just what I requested a couple of days ago, but the finns wants to write in finnish.

I don't. I write with an appropriate language.icon_smile.gif

(In this thread the appropriate language would have been Swedish, but since I replied in an English language post, I chose English.)

- I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory. -