Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reviewer Niatpac Nagrom

Suggestion: Modification Report Threads On Every Nordic Country

I would like to see everyone to activate and start similar threads of modifications of the caches in their countries.

So please everyone, start reporting!

- Tahu Nuva, alias Captain_Morgan&Family -

Edited by Tahu Nuva

Actually Tahu Nuva must've meant thread of modifications instead of threads about modification reports.

The 'report' is simply a post to the thread reporting that certain cache has been modified in some way. That is, if you notice that someone has disabled (or otherwise changed something in) his/her cache near your house (or anywhere in Sweden), you post a message about it in the modification thread. Just check for example the last few posts in the Finnish thread.

It's very useful for everyone, but especially those who plan go geocaching further away from their home and have ready-printed cache pages with them. For example, next time I come to Stockholm, I'd probably like to hit few cache while I'm at it, and if I could check a modification thread just before leaving, I'd see very fast which caches are not good to go for.

Of course, the thread will never be complete; there'll always be caches modified and no one posts a report about it here. But it's always better than nothing, and it's a small trouble to post there if you notice a modification somewhere.

- I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory. -

The Finnish thread of modifications seems to be locked on top of the page. Great idea, thanks to Tahu Nuva?

I'd also like to see other countries to create their own threads on this subject.

Originally posted by Divine:

Actually Tahu Nuva must've meant _thread of modifications_ instead of _threads about modification _reports__.

Right, thanks for correcting my words Divine! icon_smile.gif

- Tahu Nuva, alias Captain_Morgan&Family -

Edited by Tahu Nuva