Scandinavian Visit

Hiemdahl

You will get the best forecast as regards weather in Copenhagen, Denmark from

Danish Meteorological Institute. The forecast is available in English language. icon_cool.gif

I suggest that you seek weather information from Denmark on a Danish web-page. The official Danish web-page is Danish Meteorological Institute. They're here, they know! icon_cool.gif

Captain_Morgan&Family from Finland has kindly suggested some ??? sources I (as a Dane) have never heard of. Maybe you'll also find a nice weather page from 'Absurdistan' ... I don't know. icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Virtual Regards from ArktiS

[This message was edited by ArktiS on March 16, 2003 at 11:31 AM.]

quote:
Originally posted by ArktiS:

I suggest that you seek weather information from Denmark on a Danish web-page. The official Danish web-page is Danish Meteorological Institute. They're here, they know!

The Danish weather information on the other site suggested above was from....(insert drumroll here).... DENMARK! And you may not believe this, but the Oslo weather information was from... NORWAY! Really!icon_rolleyes.gif

quote:
Captain_Morgan&Family from Finland has kindly suggested some ??? sources I (as a Dane) have never heard of.

I (as a Finn, what difference it does make, btw?) had never heard of it either. I'm glad I know about it now. DMI was familiar before, though.

If I needed any information of, say Tuvalu, I'd be glad if anyone answered my question. Even if they were from Nicaragua. Or South Africa. Or, *gasp* from Finland!icon_rolleyes.gif The more answers the better, of course. Even better if someone local answered, but don't expect me to know everything about Finland.icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gificon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gif

- All you need is a sick mind and a healthy body. -

I would like to thank everyone for their responses. I am still trying to finalize the appointments before leaving here, but I may have to just go and work out the schedule when I get there.

It is really a shame when work has to take priority over geocaching.