Double posts

Tervas

Some of us have trouble with accidental double posts, I found this on another forum:

quote:
Originally posted by smashsquatch:

quote:
Originally posted by Dave_W6DPS:...I don't see any way to delete a post once made....

scroll to your post and click on the "edit" icon - that's the one on the top left that looks like a pencil and paper.

in the editing screen, there is a link on the top left that asks "delete message?".

click it.

Editing/deleting your message needs to be done within 1440 minutes after original posting, after that time the message is permanent.

Errare humanum ets.

quote:
Originally posted by Cholo:

Why are all the threads in the Nordic forum rated? frog.gif

I really don't know. Maybe there's someone who has a habit to rate all threads (s)he reads? One could also suggest that some of the non-Finnish speakers may not like Finnish spoken (well, writtenicon_razz.gif) on the forum and rates them down as many FIN-topics are marked with the lowest rating. Me, I rate threads very seldom and couldn't care less if the rating's high or low, as long as I'm interested in the topic.

- From the shallow end of the gene pool. -