Traveling to Stockholm, please suggest caches. Tack.

The Hole-in-the-wall Gang

Hello, I am traveling to Sweden next week and would like to do some caches in the Stockholm area. I will be staying in a hotel in the center (Strandvägen) and will be working in Kista. Can you suggest any caches that I might be able to find in that area please. I may be able to do a quick cache whilst in Kista and will have the evenings free in Stockholm. Tack så mycket. John

it is the season now to go,

about the country high and low,

a hidden treasure's what you'll find

if you can best employ your mind.

Hi, we found these ones while visiting Stockholm:

5/3/2003 Humble Bee

5/2/2003 Green Line #9, Globen

5/2/2003 Gullmars -ERB offspring #12

5/2/2003 Sött

5/2/2003 Twin Bells. (Drottningholm)

5/2/2003 Broadcast

5/2/2003 NMS18 Riddarholmen, Stockholm

They were easy to find, all but Globen.

BR, Sari and Jyrki

I haven't cached anything in Stockholm, but I have seen a couple of names of the persons that have caches in that area. Here is some of their usernames:

IT-gubben

gustaf

Jesper1

sekholm

Blue_SE

I don't know anyone of them, but I have seen that they have a lot of caches in that area, and if you contact them by sending mail to them, they might be able to help you out!

Good luck

Claes in Göteborg, Sweden

Thank you for the information. I shall try and find some of those caches in the list and maybe stockholm spring as well. I think that I should probably take a torch and will practice my Swedish in case I get spotted searching in the bushes.

Regards John

it is the season now to go,

about the country high and low,

a hidden treasure's what you'll find

if you can best employ your mind.

Hi Capt. M . The trip was good and I managed to find 3 microcaches in the city centre; NMS18 Riddarholmen, Stockholm Spring and Sött. I found it tricky to get Riddarholmen without being spotted and had to return to the site when it was not so busy. Stockholm spring was also in an area with a lot of people walking by and was a bit difficult to find as well. I also tried to find Humble Bee on another day but it was raining and I couldn't get a good GPS signal. Perhaps I will get a chance to cache in Finland some day. icon_smile.gif

Cheers, John.

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.

Isaac Newton.