Where's In A Name? (by Crusso)

Cholo

Can you help me? I am "Mudface" from San Diego, California. I ,too, am playing "Where's in the name". If you are near the coordinate of N68'33.22*

Pls contact or email so we can get credit for this cache.

All you need to do is take a picture of your GPS (displaying the above co-ordinates). Pictures of the surrounding areas would also be great. Check out the following web link for more details.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=12627

Thx,

Mudface :lol:

Edited by Mudface

Hi fellow Ceocaching friends!

As a Swede it was nice to see that my name for the "Where's In A Name"-cache was in an area there at least some of you finnish guys have visit :D

IF you would help me you get not only a log, you get a nice gold star link on my Geocaching-site. So please HELP me!

My name here is BUDA. That makes 28.32 and for your comfort you can add whatever else you like. That might get it an "easy" task <_<

Erwast, Nas and Harjus is some of the cachers in the hood... Try to beat them by doing this task with a picture-log up at:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=12627

Many THANX!

I need help logging a cacheWhere's in a Name? cache GC3153 . I could use assistance from anyone that will be near North, South, East or West 22°31.56X or 22°32.56X (the last number can be any as well as the other half of the coordinates. I would need a picture of your GPS showing the coordinates and the surrounding area. (atleast one picture) And some information about where it is. This can be logged as a find for both parties involved. And if you need help in California let me know as I might be able to help you find your name here. Please email me if you can help me out!

Thanks!

Camel680

Edited coordinates becasue I typed wrong before.

Edited by Camel680

I need some help from someone in the E 27° 46.76 longitude area. I'm from Poulsbo, Washington who's slogan is "Velkommen 'til Poulsbo." You can read a little bit about the heritage of Poulsbo here: Poulsbo Norwegian Heritage.

Too bad 27° doesn't intersect Norway, but I would be pleased to find my Geocaching partner in any Norwegian country. Looks to me like it would be Finland!

Thanks!

Hi. I am a geocacher from the other side of the world who is trying to contact someone in Sweden or Finland or neighboring country to complete a "locationless" cache called "Where's In A Name". My latitude line (which is based on my username, bennet) is E23 33.38'. If anyone in Australia can take a photo of himself/herself at any point along that latitude line, and then email me the photo, then we both can log this cache as a "find".

I'm from the U.S. - Texas.

Contact me by email through my user profile if you can help.

Thanks! :)

My username converts to E23 33.38. Looking for anyone who can help and wants to log a "find".

We have done this cache already, but we can still help you with this nice cache. If there is someone else who hasn't logged this cache already and wants to do this one then it's naturally alright for us.

My username converts to E23 33.38. Looking for anyone who can help and wants to log a "find".

We have done this cache already, but we can still help you with this nice cache. If there is someone else who hasn't logged this cache already and wants to do this one then it's naturally alright for us.

This is one kind of a locationless cache, and since I don't do locationlesses, I can also leave this for others to log a find. However, of course I can take the picture too, if no one else's interested or able to help.

This is one kind of a locationless cache, and since I don't do locationlesses, I can also leave this for others to log a find. However, of course I can take the picture too, if no one else's interested or able to help.

Thanks Harjus and Divine! :D

Divine, I have emailed you through the geocaching website.

Harjus, since you've already done one, I'll see if Divine will do it.

After a little search, for the What's in a name cache, if somebody can help me to spot this place E24 35.566 so if someone can help me it would be great. I found a place close to Tallin in Estonia not far away from Harku N59 23.031 E24 35.079

thanks

hmmm... my username converts to N78 - 33.54. Pretty far north. Any chance of a cacher living or visiting there, who would like to work on the "Where's in a Name" cache with me?

I think the line runs through Norway's northern islands, and the northern (!) part of Greenland.

Thanks!

- PumpkinOneA

I'm also working on GC3153 Locationless "Where's in a Name" cache. My name worked out to 56 deg, 48 (or 49) .223. This runs across Denmark, Sweden, Latvia. Anyone able to help out up there? I'm also going to post in the forums for the other countries this spans. Hope that's not a terrible breach of forum etiquette.

Thanks!

-mark.

aka "lowracer"

I, too, wish to make request for someone to take a picture as part of the locationless cache"Where's In A Name" GC3153

If I interpret the rules correctly, "capybaron" (227922766) should become

23 19.227 (using the Gavia correction)

The geocaching maps do show Finnish caches near E 23 19.2xx (note 5 letter minimum rule). Is someone willing to take a picture at the above coordinate (showing the coordinate), post it and log on the "Where's In A Name" GC3153 page?

This cache intrigues me. What a fantastic opportunity for a geography lesson.

I'm working on GC3153 Locationless "Where's in a Name" cache. Check it out!

My username translates to 26-62.66

Using 26deg 62.66 I come up with a long list of countries, including (Lat N) Mexico, Florida, China, India, a band across North Africa; (Long W) Greenland and Antarctica off the Weddel Sea; (Long E) Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Egypt, Sudan, COngo, Zambia, Botswana, S. Africa; (Lat S) Puraguay, Argentina, Chile, Western Australia.

Can you help me complete this cache? We both get credit. :lol:

Hi

We are trying to do the "Where's in a Name?" virtual cache ref GC3153

Our name "John + Carol" translates to N56 46.x22 which cuts through Denmark and Latvia.

Are there any cachers near to those co-ordinates who could post a picture for us?

Many thanks in advance

John + Carol

Mansfield England :lol::blink:

And Sweden...?

Roughly from Halmstad in west to Kalmar in east (mainland) and Öland outside Kalmar (an island).

Hmmm, I think perhaps any of these cachers might help you:

frenne (I think he lives in Halmstad)

carlarna (they live slightly north of Halmstad)

McB (he seems to travel to Halmstad area a lot)

fairhair (he seems also travel to the area a lot)

Anders & Inger (they live in Kalmar I think)

apersson850 (he lives between Kalmar & Halmstad - not sure!!!)

Ask them if they can help you, otherwise perhaps they might know of someone else that can help you?

Edited by hedberg

Hi everyone.

I'm from Portugal and i'm searching someone to help me out with Where's In A Name?.

I'm trying to log this locationless since December/2003 and contacted a Finnish geoacher who aggreed to help me out. But, after several e-mails he stopped answering me and i got no replies from him since February/2004...

Of course it wouldn't be polite from me if i pointed his name but he's still active and has posts in this thread. So, i think he just lost interrest in help me with the specific coords. i need.

So, i think it's time to start seeking another Finnish geocacher to help me with this LC.

My id translates to 62º68.86 but since 68 > 60, i should divide it by 2. So, i'm looking for someone who can take a picture along 62º34.86.

I live near N38º43.4xx W009º07.4xx. I can assist anyone searching for help in this LC near N38º43.xxx and/or W009º07.xxx.

Please contact me through my geocaching id.

Happy Geocaching! <_<

Greetings all! We, too, are seeking help for the Where's in a name locationless cache (GC3153). We are known as BAJA Clan and our corresponding coordinate is 22° 52.252. We have been watching this cache for the better part of a year, so if anyone can help, even if not until summer, we would be most grateful. Thanks!

Greetings all!  We, too, are seeking help for the Where's in a name locationless cache (GC3153).  We are known as BAJA Clan and our corresponding coordinate is 22° 52.252.  We have been watching this cache for the better part of a year, so if anyone can help, even if not until summer, we would be most grateful.  Thanks!

BAJA Clan,

I have sent e-mail to you a week ago. I haven't done locationless caches so far but I might be able to help you with this as I live near your longitude. Actually, I already have some photos... Please reply to my e-mail if you are still interested.

Jusu

Hello:

I am looking for a geocache partner to help me complete Crusso's "Wheres in a name" cache. My user name Jabba converts to 52 22.2. This can be N S E or W coordinates. I would just like to see if I can complete this reverse locationless cache with your help. Some cities that are near those coordinates are

Amsterdam at 52 deg 23 min 52 23N 4.55 E

I'm looking for help with the Where's in a name? cache. Here I am in New Mexico looking for a fellow cacher in Finland. My username albuquerquebill translates into 25 deg. 28.78x min. and is close to Helsinki, Hollola, Jyväskylä, and Oulu. Also Rovaniemi in the far north where I did some fantastic XC skiing a few years ago at Enontekiö, Kilpisjärvi, and other spots north of the Arctic Circle.

I'm looking for help with the Where's in a name? cache. Here I am in New Mexico looking for a fellow cacher in Finland. My username albuquerquebill translates into 25 deg. 28.78x min. and is close to Helsinki, Hollola, Jyväskylä, and Oulu. Also Rovaniemi in the far north where I did some fantastic XC skiing a few years ago at Enontekiö, Kilpisjärvi, and other spots north of the Arctic Circle.

I've completed this geocache and so no longer require any help. Thanks !!

Hi, I need the support for somebody who can find a place with Latitude coordinate N 58º26.330'. (Longitude may be as you want). Then both of us will log de "Where's In a Name" Locationless cache as a find. Please contact to me by sending a mail message (visiting my profile), not only posting a response on the forum.

Here is a plea for a Where's In a Name cache =}

I'm from the UK and now live in North Carolina, USA. My username translates to 61 deg 46.47 . I notice that this seems quite close to these set of caches...

Cache Search

If anyone off there one day, take a picture of GPSr showing 61 deg 46.47 N (anywhere east or west of this northing!) and we can both grab this great locationless cache!

<_<

Edited by maingray

I am also looking for help in the area to complete the Reverse cache "Where's In A Name?" (GC3153). If you can help me out we will both get credit for finding this cache. My screen name is Batman and that figures out to be 23deg 26.26-.

Anywhere along that longitude would work for a location. If you can help me out that would be great and I thank you in advance. Please contact me through my profile to complete this cache.