Cannot log in to AL app for iOS somehow

Dr.MORO

Not sure how this is not working.

I can log off and sign back in to my usual geocaching web/app etc., but somehow cannot log in to the iOS AL app, saying wrong user name and/or password.

I was able to log a AL just yesterday, but today it wanted me to sign in weirdly, and since then a no-go.

I have tried deleting the app and redownloading it, but still not working.

Need help ASAP!

Thank you for reporting this issue! Unfortunately it appears there is no workaround for this bug at this moment. The team is aware of the situation and is looking into a fix.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve it.

• Surprised 1
2 minutes ago, ari54321 said:

Our engineers have fixed the issue. It should not be possible to sign in and complete Adventures as usual. Please let us know if you continue to experience any issues!

"It should *now* be possible" I assume you mean...

"Should not be possible" was the issue in the first place :laughing:

• Funny 3

I did notice one big difference before and now.

Even though you have previously unlocked a AL location on-site, you seem to not be able to log it found later on, as it is geo-locked once you left the area. Before, all you need to do is to go to location and unlock the AL, and answer later on. NOT possible now, somehow. My previous unlocked ALs are now all geo-locked and cannot be logged unless I return to the exact location.

Edited by Dr.MORO
22 minutes ago, Dr.MORO said:

I did notice one big difference before and now.

Even though you have previously unlocked a AL location on-site, you seem to not be able to log it found later on, as it is geo-locked once you left the area. Before, all you need to do is to go to location and unlock the AL, and answer later on. NOT possible now, somehow. My previous unlocked ALs are now all geo-locked and cannot be logged unless I return to the exact location.

Someone mentioned this issue to me about a month ago, wondering if something had changed..

1 hour ago, Dr.MORO said:

This is why:

2 hours ago, Dr.MORO said:

I have tried deleting the app and redownloading it, but still not working.

3 hours ago, GeoElmo6000 said:
3 hours ago, ari54321 said:

Our engineers have fixed the issue. It should not be possible to sign in and complete Adventures as usual. Please let us know if you continue to experience any issues!

"It should *now* be possible" I assume you mean...

"Should not be possible" was the issue in the first place :laughing:

When you see a typo, and it's obvious it was a typo, you don't have to be that guy.

In fact, I'm just going to ask: please stop being that guy.

• Surprised 2